Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator

Wow... I'm speechless.  

Spoiler

They disqualified the horse that crossed the finish line first after an inquiry because he impeded another horse going around the far turn.  I don't think it would have mattered, IMO, but apparently the stewards disagree.  It's the first time this has happened in Derby history O.O 

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

The tabby and white kitten/cat has had her litter... she's sneaky, though. I think they're out in the woods somewhere, but she wouldn't leave until I did. 

I just came in from walking Cookie, and she was in the loft. Maybe they're up there?? Another cat is yowling in the woods. Sounds like she's getting bred. :( 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 4

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having Salisbury steak, Gouda mac and cheese, and roasted Brussels sprouts.  :yes:

Mickey will be driving over in his new Ford Fusion.  :D

He has a new Ford Fusion? Was it a Birthday present?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

He has a new Ford Fusion? Was it a Birthday present?

I guess you could call it that, though his birthday was a week ago. He and Mom-in-law have been drilling on Driver's Education for months, so he passed his test easily.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having Salisbury steak, Gouda mac and cheese, and roasted Brussels sprouts.  :yes:

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Sounds nice were having Chicken Alfredo with oregano and peas :yes:

Tonight since our oldest foster kid had LaCrosse practice, we had Chik-Fil-A. He wants a teammate to sleepover, but he is scared. 

• Wow 4

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Tonight since our oldest foster kid had LaCrosse practice, we had Chik-Fil-A. He wants a teammate to sleepover, but he is scared. 

If I may ask, why is he scared? You, Dennis, and the other kids clearly think of him as family, and you should remind him of that.   :yes:

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

If I may ask, why is he scared? You, Dennis, and the other kids clearly think of him as family, and you should remind him of that.   :yes:

Because he is like me incontinent...the other two do have some wet nights, but he does wear diapers at night. He seen me in diapers and Jordan, when he is sick, does were GoodNites. He hates that he is, and he won't outgrow it if the doctors are right. Jordan decided to put one on to support him tonight.

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Because he is like me incontinent...the other two do have some wet nights, but he does wear diapers at night. He seen me in diapers and Jordan, when he is sick, does were GoodNites. He hates that he is, and he won't outgrow it if the doctors are right. Jordan decided to put one on to support him tonight.

That's why I'm BabyXander. Dennis knew I wet (alot) as a teen. He loves to call me his baby.

• Love 3

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

That was insane. I knew when he came out there would be a complaint. 

:yes: I saw him bear out on the turn and knew there would be a complaint.  I agree with the complaint being lodged, but I don't think he interfered with the second place horse.  I disagree with the decision to disqualify him.  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..