Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's rainy here. Mum and I are both tired. The last couple days have been busy and mum has contracted ebola. Fortunately she doesn't have the nasty cough I did but her ears are bothering her quite a bit. We're going out for brekkie and to Best Buy. My phone's screen went off the rails just after we got back from Charleston last evening. I need to know if it's repairable or needs to be replaced. Then we may stop at Lowe's or Home Depot to look at Christmas decorations. I would like to get a small tree for my room.

Morning, bro... big hugs for Mum. :hug:  :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning everyone.

@dughlas, is it cracked or loose? Or just acting weird?  If it is the latter try taking the battery out for 5 minutes then rebooting.  My phone went flaky last tight too, would absolutely not let me answer an incoming call.  Then it would not send the call to voice mail, and would not shut off either!  I took the battery out after five minutes of trying to get it to do SOMETHING other than ring off the hook.  When I felt I could try again without throwing it against the wall I reassembled it and it has been fine since.

Especially if we are pissed off!

Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..