Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

hi Gary. My little one were taken away because the actual parents objected to Gay men fostering their children effing legal system

I feel like we took a giant leap then 100 steps back in rights here

trying not to be political but after two weeks of courts can't help being pissed off

Randy, sorry about your loss! I guess if Dennis and my foster kids got taken away, we'd be upset, too. The parents - once they aren't parenting their kids - should not have any say  on who the foster parents are. Hope you will get another set of foster kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

Good morning :yawn: I got up early and went grocery shopping, despite the cool temps and rain.  The trees are leafing and flowering and everything looks quite pretty and green, but the rain seriously needs to hold off for a while so things can dry out.  My back lawn is looking more like a field and there's extensive lakeshore flooding.  My mom prefers to celebrate during the week, so we'll go out to dinner sometime this week for Mother's Day.  So I'm spending the day puttering around the house and catching up on editing and writing.  :)  I hope everyone has a nice day :) 

• Love 5

52 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning :yawn: I got up early and went grocery shopping, despite the cool temps and rain.  The trees are leafing and flowering and everything looks quite pretty and green, but the rain seriously needs to hold off for a while so things can dry out.  My back lawn is looking more like a field and there's extensive lakeshore flooding.  My mom prefers to celebrate during the week, so we'll go out to dinner sometime this week for Mother's Day.  So I'm spending the day puttering around the house and catching up on editing and writing.  :)  I hope everyone has a nice day :) 

Morning, sis. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..