CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Technically, male elephants are called bulls. :P 

My brother, so intelligent :yes:

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Anyways...

<nukes Page for dissing my sister> -_- :P 

I see you're making good use of our holiday :gikkle:  poor Pagey, don't worry September is only in 4 months :lol:

• Haha 4

I'm really not sure why Drew and Albert's recent wittle pwetend battle for superiority made me think of the following...

spacer.png

:unsure2:

Edited by Marty
Because I can.
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Why are my suitcases all the wrong size???? My small case is too small for winter travel :( so the big case it is...

Running out of town for a few days and back for the weekend to finish my online exam... oh joy and happiness 

Have a nice trip. :D 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for the wee lad*

Hey, Marty.   :hug: 

Yup, Dierdre had a little boy at the hospital, this afternoon.  :D   And he's a cutie, I must say. Thanks, Xander.  :hug:   How's your family?

We are fine...Thanks...Tell Grant that he is special...since he's a big brother...

Spoiler

He can get his little brother in lots of trouble...:rofl:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are fine...Thanks...Tell Grant that he is special...since he's a big brother...

Hide contents

He can get his little brother in lots of trouble...:rofl:

Grant is only a year old. I don't think there's much he can blame his brother for.   :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Grant is only a year old. I don't think there's much he can blame his brother for.   :lol: 

When he gets older, he can....is the little one going to called Ulysses...(get it?)

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..