Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hehehe. I love Grant and Haley. They're both cute babies.   :*)   I just wish I could see my nephews more often. I love Mickey and Remy too, pains in the ass though they can be.   :lol:

If Mickey and Remy are pains, they are doing it wrong...😇. Bet Grant is wondering who is the visitor!!😀 Do you and Morgan want kids?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I just got back from having a nice dinner with my mom.  We went out for steak.  I had perfectly cooked, rare prime rib with broccoli and a Caesar salad.  We split dessert--brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce :D  I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home... a package from Omaha Steaks :D  So I guess today was steak day :gikkle:  So overall, I'd say I had quite a nice birthday :) Yesterday, I got RAK flowers when I picked up my prescription.  :wub: 

Omaha Steaks is great...we have a storefront near here...We love them...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

what is this thing called 'boyfriend? do tell....

Let's see..A boyfriend is a FRIEND with Benefits...

Spoiler

Benefits...can be X rated, but the benefits are great even if it is G rated...

Any questions?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ahh...and who you telling that too...???😁😂😂 but it cost, especially teens...🤔 better plan on a least 2 maybe 3 refrigerators to store their "Daily" intake😂😂 invest in Coke, Pepsi, Frito Lays, Doritos, Dolly Madison ohh...🤔 and Pizza (stock tips) 😂😂😂😂

Pizza is homemade...here...I haven't had great pizzas here. Dennis and me are pizza snob...growing up in the New Haven area. I love white clam pizza...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, CassieQ said:

:glomp:

Hey, Cassie!   :hug:

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

If Mickey and Remy are pains, they are doing it wrong...😇. Bet Grant is wondering who is the visitor!!😀 Do you and Morgan want kids?

Grant is only a year old, but he seems to enjoy interacting with his new brother.   :heart:  I'd love to have kids someday, but not babies. Too messy. Maybe we'll adopt some older kids, like you and Dennis did.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..