Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's chilly and wet today. Thistle has his annual check-up with the vet this morning, there will be shots ... and ... Mum has her HS class reunion this afternoon, no shots there.

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Same weather here Dugh. By the time you realized the rain has stop and you put down your hood, the rain is back with a vengeance ☹️ it's a hot cocoa and duvet day

The sky is a bit cloudy, but still sunny in some spots. It doesn't seem to be threatening rain. Hey, Clo.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:  How are you and Steve?   :)

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Well, maybe I need to transfer...?🤔 they brought me pot roast one nite, Alpo canned dog food more than likely would taste better😁😂😂 Woof...!!

Hey, Bob.   :hug:

17 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

If you want some one to live with you Gary I am sure that Drew would :rofl: you just have to get over the teeth marks on your Butt 

Drew needs to learn how to be better-behaved.   :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Says who?  :unsure: :P 

Val, I agree, in the book...'Eat Cheesecake At Any Time', it is written that it is ILLEGAL to eat one slice of Cheesecake. I know I don't want to be arrested for eating just one slice. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..