Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hope your day is off to a great start...!!!😊😊

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am good Marty and how are you my favorite photographer:hug::kiss:

Going good, thanks.

Trying to get a bit of writing done before heading out for the evening. :)

0:) 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, clochette said:

The country is in a heatwave alert with places in the center facing over 43°C! A lot of schools are closed today and tomorrow and middle schoolers' final exam Thursday and Tuesday has been postponed to next week.

Our forecast is for 89/31° or hotter today. It's already 81/27° and I want to accomplish some yard work this morning.

• Love 5

3 hours ago, clochette said:

Good day gang, 

Walked to the local farmer market with Mom then to chat with her friends at the pre School. 

It's hot 32°C but a light breeze makes it bearable. 

Mom has an appointment with her cancer doctor this afternoon, her GP said her thyroid is totally off and so all should be clear for her to have a new shot of immunotherapy. 

Morning, clo and Mom. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Early night for me, I have been reading a book on making inks, I want to try it but might be time for some sleep.

I have to get to work early as I am doing job interviews - I am the token male on the panel :rofl:

Night, B. Have a great sleep. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..