Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Man... That's cool send me a beach, but no Biotchh... That's the whole reason for going... Get sand in you speed of and rush them home to get a shower together... And??????????????? Censored...😲😲😲😶😶 the only toys needed are back home too...🤔🤔🤤🤣🤣

You are a loveable nutcase...See you tomorrow, Bobber

• Like 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Just kidding, Page...we are going boating tomorrow...the ocean is getting warm here...but we will mostly be on the beach...

Is it a clothing optional beach?  😀

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Gary

I think Clo has all the heat, 4C this morning. I did not want to leave my warm bed

Oh I'm sharing wait for it

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, she has most of it, but it reached 32 C here... and was more like 38 with the humidex. I have my central air set at 69. :)  Even Cookie wanted to come back inside today.

Looping likes the fan. He lies on the bed no too close but clearly enjoying the air. The others will lie in the sun and bake on heat of the pavement but he prefers the cool and dark of the bedroom.

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

The beach is on an island and sometimes it is. It depends on who gets there. It isn't a nude beach per say, but can be used as one. There are a few islands (not natural islands but dredged sand when the state dredged the shipping channel for the ports. Tampa Bay is a busy port), but if it busy with textiles (non nudists), we will hit another beach or just enjoy the beach as textiles. Jordan and Kipp will enjoy it either way...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh by the way, tell Mickey to keep Rory safe....I'm glad his parents will let him go kayaking...💓 I guess the kayaking trip is NOT..😀

Got to see how Jordan and Kipp are...👶👶

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Gary

I think Clo has all the heat, 4C this morning. I did not want to leave my warm bed

Because the bed was warm or 'cause you were feelin' lazy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Firecast to be hot and humid again today before a front comes through and makes things more comfortable for the next couple of days. We got our 2+ miles in early this morning to avoid the heat. Going up to the shop this morning to due a bit if light maintainance.

Hope you will have a great day....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Looping likes the fan. He lies on the bed no too close but clearly enjoying the air. The others will lie in the sun and bake on heat of the pavement but he prefers the cool and dark of the bedroom.

He's really a dog. :P  Morning, Tink. :hug: 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Forecast to be hot and humid again today before a front comes through and makes things more comfortable for the next couple of days. We got our 2+ miles in early this morning to avoid the heat. Going up to the shop this morning to do a bit of light maintainance.

Muggy morning here. Supposed to hit 30 C again... hey, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ohhh... Crap a bonus outing today...😏😑 not the beach, seems the Dr. Scheduled a Cat scan on my ribs and legs...😐😆 Hell, and my head again...😄(wait till they get a load of all the Naughty activity in there... Someone is gonna Blush bigtime...🤣🤣🤣😂😂) hey... Before they were all Dormant what can I say...?😄😄

Morning, Bob. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..