Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

G'day y'all. Another early morning walk for the pup and I. Got to the park just after 5:30. Nice morning. Came home showered and took myself out to breakfast. From there to Home Depot for another bunch of landscaping stones and three lirope plants. It's still a bit muggy but the forecast is for that to improve as the day goes on. I ought to do some work outside but I'm being lazy.

• Love 5

22 hours ago, Headstall said:

You're allowed... it's the weekend. :)  :hug: 

I have run out of weekend :( 

Given it was cold and wet, no great loss. However I did feel sorry for my nephew who was out camping in the crappy weather. And swimming in the freezing river :rolleyes: His hands were blue for a couple of hours after the swim... my sister and I agreed that we were summer camping people :yes:

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Lots, but I'd have to take cell photos of those pictures. :)  So, no... 

That’s almost like teasing people about speedo pictures - such shameful behavior :gikkle:

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, clochette said:

I thought of you tonight @Bucket1 I saw Midnight Oil at a music festival. It was awesome!

There was a big flag on the back of the stage with the letter native Australians wrote to the government about having the same rights and respect.

The Oils put on a good show :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another early morning walk for the pup and I. Got to the park just after 5:30. Nice morning. Came home showered and took myself out to breakfast. From there to Home Depot for another bunch of landscaping stones and three lirope plants. It's still a bit muggy but the forecast is for that to improve as the day goes on. I ought to do some work outside but I'm being lazy.

I had to google liriope. Man, they are awesome! I want some... I like the 'purple explosion' ones. Next year... Morning, dugh and Thistle. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My mom used to say 'he's a day late and a dollar short' ... whenever someone did something dumb... usually one of my brothers. :P  Hey, Mr. B. :glomp: 

Hi there Gary. I hope the shoulder is behaving or at least responding to the physio

• Like 4

Just now, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all... wish I had someone to make me fresh orange juice...

tumblr_ptn0hiCwCq1y6miyfo5_540.jpg

I had fresh orange juice with my brekkie. It was made by this intriguing machine though it was placed in front of me by a cute young fella.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Awww... But she 💕 loves you... 😍😍😍

When my son comes upstairs with her in the morning, I have to brace myself for the attack... :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..