Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Virtual :hug: for your back. Not sure if this is like air kisses but who knows :)

Not wanting to tell you off but maybe you should have done the stretches before doing the gardening :hug:

Yeah, you're probably right about the stretches but you know what they say ... "it's hard to teach an old Doug new tricks". I should tell you that after half an hour spent crawling around pruning an overgrown Montauk Daisy and then another 2 hours digging up old pavers my back feels better. Of course I was very careful about bending and lifting. Oh, and I found a really good use for a chair. I'm sitting on it in the shade enjoying the breeze.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Does anyone know how Randy is?

I was wondering that too. I'm hoping he would tell us if there had been any change in Marc's condition.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

You know Gary I might have say that you had a near death experience :yes::rofl:

Well... at the time, it kind of felt like it. I can't remember the pain, but I do know it was like nothing I ever felt before. :( 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I may have overdone the typing, but I now have my story set up for the next scene. 1200 words since yesterday. :D 

Uhm ... I'm glad you made progress with the story but ... dagnabbit  a little uncommonsense bro.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I am sure you have a lot of pain which saddens me Gary it does:yes:

It's all part of the process, Albert. I have no regrets... the surgery went well. :) 

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:

To celebrate Canada Day, I promise not to nuke anyone... until tomorrow. :P 

Hey Drew-pi-doo :hug:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..