Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

50 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

As I work on getting me arse outta here...!!! Gonna miss them a whole bunch... But things going on in the shadows to share later...😁😁 🤣 

I'm sure they'll miss you something fierce, too.  :hug:  Thank goodness for Skype.   :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2019 at 10:15 PM, Dmrman said:

Ahhh.... Kitt🤔 in my defense, it wasn't me who got the Idea, it was one of the other Nimrods I was just the messenger...😂😂😉

On 7/5/2019 at 10:19 PM, Dmrman said:

Gee, I may have to😁😁 let's see how they react to My sales pitch...???😂😂 100 To 1 they ask me to Leave...???😂😂lmao

On 7/5/2019 at 10:28 PM, Dmrman said:

What...? She fell off the chair...😂😂😘😘

On 7/5/2019 at 10:34 PM, Dmrman said:

Spoil alert... Dang Marty I was gonna say how handsome you look... I guess I have to say how distinguished and Mature you look...!!😘😘😉😂

On 7/5/2019 at 10:41 PM, Dmrman said:

😶🙄😒😏😘

Bob, I believe the IV they are giving you is doing good...I guess laughter is the best medicine...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  How is everyone?   :)

We are fine..just wrote some parts for my stories...💻📚 Dennis is swimming 🏊 and others are asleep....🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌 Going to take a 🛀

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hmm... Maybe a candidate for a brain transplant...😄😄 as for a doner just about anything would be an improvement...😁😆😆

I thought politics shouldn't be talked about? We are Libertarians, so we like some things he's doing, but not others...

Sorry ...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Knowing the forecast had a cold front passing through this evening I just took a look at the weather radar. There is a line of strong storms about 50mi to the WNW. The temp is up to 92/33° but feels like 101/38°. Whether the temps and humidity become more comfortable is the question as the front is expected to stall just to the SSE. Hopefully no extreme winds or hail. Time will tell.

Here, the NASCAR race tonight at Daytona was rained out, so tomorrow it will be fun. The track will be slippery!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Here, the NASCAR race tonight at Daytona was rained out, so tomorrow it will be fun. The track will be slippery!

After the parade today, it started raining. It was also the last day of the Cherry Festival, but the weather cleared up quickly. We got to enjoy an elephant ear and a tray of bacon-cheese fries.   😀

• Like 4

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

After the parade today, it started raining. It was also the last day of the Cherry Festival, but the weather cleared up quickly. We got to enjoy an elephant ear and a tray of bacon-cheese fries.   😀

Who went? Today it was just a day to relax with our kids...nothing planned for tomorrow...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Who went? Today it was just a day to relax with our kids...nothing planned for tomorrow...

Morgan and I took Mickey, Remy, and Rory. The boys went their separate way, but we met up later at a truck selling grilled cheese sandwiches.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan and I took Mickey, Remy, and Rory. The boys went their separate way, but we met up later at a truck selling grilled cheese sandwiches.   :yes:

I guess Rory loves the attention from Mickey and Remy...💓💓💓

• Like 2

Just now, Dmrman said:

So he traded spiderman underwear for Mickey and Remy underwear...Cool🙄 save Mom and Dad some Money...😶😏😄 

:rofl:  :rofl:  No, he still likes Spider-Man. When he bothers to wear undies, anyway.   :lol:  First Mickey, then Remy, and then Sean, now Rory....my house is turning into a nudist colony.   :rofl:
  • Haha 2

G'day y'all. Last night's storm passed with little fanfare, mostly rain. Though the high is forecast to be in the low 80's/27 it's still very warm and muggy this morning. We're off for our walk. 

• Love 4

Morning, all! :hug:

A bit more cloudy than yesterday here in the West of Ireland. But still dry and currently a pleasant 15°C/59°F, which will probably rise 3 or 4 degrees C before the end of the day.

Hope everyone's well.  :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..