Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Bertie.  :hug: I wish pit bulls didn't have such a horrible reputation. My parents have one, and she's very sweet and loving. Pitties are very protective of their families, and they've been called "nanny dogs", because of their patience with small children.

It's the owners.

• Wow 1
  • Angry 3

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

They don't do anything for the dogs never walk them or anything like that they just bred them for the money :yes:

All dogs need to be socialized. It's an owner's responsibility to ensure they are good citizens. 

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
45 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well the pit bulls got out next door and tried to bite steve :thumbdown:

Report them to animal control.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
32 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were traped in our house lucky I don't have a gun :yes:

You'd be within your rights to shoot them.  I'm glad Steve wasn't hurt :hug: 

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Well carry them up first THEN assemble them silly.  One shelf at a time if you have to!

No kidding.  They're too heavy to bring up in the boxes, so we'll open the boxes and bring them up a piece at a time to assemble them.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Dugh. How are things going with you, M and T?

We're all doing better. Our colds are improving and Thistle is getting almost enough petting.

Edited by dughlas
Wow! Technical difficulties.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

41 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sorry to hear that, Bertie.  :hug: I wish pit bulls didn't have such a horrible reputation. My parents have one, and she's very sweet and loving. Pitties are very protective of their families, and they've been called "nanny dogs", because of their patience with small children.

My massage therapist has one. Raven is a sweetheart.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

All dogs need to be socialized. It's an owner's responsibility to ensure they are good citizens. 

That is soooooo important. Such a shame that some people don’t know how to look after their dogs

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..