Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Understood. :yes:

Have you talked with the quack doctor about possible exercises? Maybe the gym?

Indeed, I trust you have spoken to him about the night cramps?

He is a she :rofl: And just start with her only seen her once. My reg doctor also a women I have spoken with her. I have done a lot of looking into it. I take potassium and I know that isnt what is doing it. I did take magnesium and that didnt help at all. And I have normal levels of calcium so....

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Possibly.   :gikkle:

I wouldn't know about the nekkid part, but boating is always fun.   :yes:

Mickey and Remy both have Boat Operator's Licenses, as do Morgan and I.   :D

Nekkid boating is fun... When Dennis and I were 14, we were boating on a lake in Maine, so we found a hidden part of the lake (lots of weeds and highbush blueberries and very shallow) , so we cruised into it and we found an island (about 10' by 40'), so we decide to look around on it and that was the first time we gave a 69 outside. Of course, we thought we 'discovered' it, but 2 kids saw us. They were about 12/13 and they told us the next day when they saw us boating , so they followed us.

They took us to another part of the lake, where we all skinny-dipped.

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..