Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Headstall said:

My son and his girlfriend have their son here, so I was interacting with him for a while. They are downstairs now, hoping he will nap. :)  I'm just puttering in my room at the moment. Still tired from yesterday. 

Thats cool not the tired part :rofl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

I still have some Christmas shopping to do but Kid is done except for the christmas stocking stuffers have one. ( got him a new phone). thankfully a big house now to hide them in now. He already searched and hasn't found them.) YET!

It's only three weeks until the big day. Patience isn't one of Mark's virtues, clearly.  :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi all, still raining (still not men <_< ). I spent the day studying. Exams are in a week!! :o 

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

Speaking of rain, here's a song I was listening to this morning.  :gikkle: This amazing kid is all grown up now, but seven years later, his voice still has an impact on listeners.  :o

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

He seems to be. He had a bath this morning. Then while mum met with some friends for lunch he and I went out too. We ended up sitting outside at a nearby microbrewery. Lunch was sausages, garlic fries and slaw. He and I have eaten there before. He behaves well and enjoys watching folks passing by on the sidewalk. Being given a few small tidbits of sausage doesn't hurt.

You should thank him for take you out :rofl:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

He seems to be. He had a bath this morning. Then while mum met with some friends for lunch he and I went out too. We ended up sitting outside at a nearby microbrewery. Lunch was sausages, garlic fries and slaw. He and I have eaten there before. He behaves well and enjoys watching folks passing by on the sidewalk. Being given a few small tidbits of sausage doesn't hurt.

That sounds like an excellent lunch. Glad to hear the pup is feeling better.  :)

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..