Help finding a story ---

I am asking for assistance on locating/remembering a story.  I don't remember many specifics but it was a story that I read a while back.  I believe it was two guys meeting in college and of course falling in love.  I remember a wedding that happened but one of the grooms was shot by his father and passed.  I also remember something about a video game that had different endings and at the end the surviving person bought the game to finish playing it.

Hope this is the right area for this and that someone will be able to help me with the title/author or link to this story.

Thanks!

Jay

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Okay, I read the story on AwesomeDude, but wasn't able to email the author. I tried the address (yahoo.ca) listed at the end of the chapters first, but it bounced. Then I tried the address (rogers) listed on the story page and it bounced too. I'm not registered on AwesomeDude, just on GA.
;–)

Thank you, @jaya1968, for bringing it to my attention.
;–)

On 4/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, Gene Splicer PHD said:

If you want to support some fellow authors and want the story formatted well, it’s available on awesomedude here:

http://awesomedude.com/ryankeith/one_life/index.htm

@Gene Splicer PHD -- thanks for the link -- I have saved it so that I don't lose it again.  Now I have two spots to go to when I want to read again!!  🙂

7 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Okay, I read the story on AwesomeDude, but wasn't able to email the author. I tried the address (yahoo.ca) listed at the end of the chapters first, but it bounced. Then I tried the address (rogers) listed on the story page and it bounced too. I'm not registered on AwesomeDude, just on GA.
;–)

Thank you, @jaya1968, for bringing it to my attention.
;–)

@droughtquake  You are very, very welcome.  It is a story that I can read many times over and had lost.   I am soooo happy that I could help someone else find a very touching story.  I also just looked at awesomedude.com and found his other story (Kayden) hosted there as well.  And there is another email address (ryankeithstories@gmail.com) that might work.  Haven''t tried it to find out.  

Again thanks to everyone for their assistance on this hunt.

Edited by jaya1968
  • Like 2
  • Love 1