Story Tag Request

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

There used to be a thread in the old announcements forum to request the possibility of inclusion of new story tags for authors to use. After a review of allowed content for an upcoming story, I'm writing, I noticed "Drug Use" doesn't have a tag.

Would it be possible to have that tag added?

43 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Brayon Is this the topic you were referring to? 

I’m searching “tags” in topics and came across this one. 

Not that one, but thanks reader. There was a Blog that Myr did, where he pointed people towards an old stickied thread where you could request tags.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

@Brayon We don't have the topic that I can find, but I am not sure if @Myr moved them to a new forum or removed them completely. This tag is something we may be able to look at adding in the near future, but I will be out of town for the next few days.

As an fyi, drug use is a moderated subject for stories content. Drug use being included in the story as a graphic element does mean the story must be rated mature. As a graphic subject matter, and one that has negative results, it is one of the subjects that cannot be shown in a positive light (barring legal uses), and stories that include these themes must be included with content warnings, etc... 

• Like 2