Fall Anthology 2019 - How are your stories coming along?

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Ready to post mine too. it's only 4400 words. Just going to do a final read through. :) 

Wow - that was quick. Good for you, Gary.  *tries to think how long it took to write that many words...*  ;)  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Tim, God bless his soul, is struggling through the 9,000+ word one for Fall from Grace still. Then poor Val will need to find an second editor from the Anthology team to go over it again. I broke that sucker into three chapters. It is done, just still editing. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, comicfan said:

Tim, God bless his soul, is struggling through the 9,000+ word one for Fall from Grace still. Then poor Val will need to find an second editor from the Anthology team to go over it again. I broke that sucker into three chapters. It is done, just still editing. 

Think of the poor sod who has to read my 22,000 word Fall From Grace fic.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey Cassie, I at least had been doing well with the anthologies 'til my health knocked me. I'm just glad I got something coming out again. I'm sure people wonder if I'm even around for more than just the prompts. LOL.

PS - I always read the anthologies. So I'll read your monster. :P 

Edited by comicfan
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2019 at 2:15 AM, CassieQ said:

I predict a lot of longer anthologies from what I've seen around the site.  

The new chapter thing certainly makes it less daunting to do. Mine clocks in at about 18k. (Word says 18600, for some reason it counts more words than Scrivener? :/ It'll be interesting to see how GA counts them.) It's with the proof team now. I'm really last minute on it this time, lol!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

The new chapter thing certainly makes it less daunting to do. Mine clocks in at about 18k. (Word says 18600, for some reason it counts more words than Scrivener? :/ It'll be interesting to see how GA counts them.) It's with the proof team now. I'm really last minute on it this time, lol!

Not as last minute as me :gikkle:  I just got mine back from my team and will make the finishing touches, then send it on to you :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1