tToggling between my Caps Lock OJN ? OFF is driving me crazy

Unfortunately I haven't learn to type without looking at my Keyboard. The Caps Lock ON light is on the far right of my keyboard and it doesn't show up well. I get so frustrated when typing to find I've done it all in Caps ON. I then have to go about redoing the typing. The Caps Lock button is on my extreme left but doesn't signify ON or OFF. I really need a keyboard the illuminates the LEFT CAPS LOCK button but  haven't been able to find one. The problem is further compounded with passwords (YUK). As you know most are case sensitive and sometimes I'm unaware I'm using the Caps On. I've turned the sound warning on but that doesn't tell me the Caps LOck is on or off. 

I'm reaching out for help because it's really making me cranky. Does anyone have a solution?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Brayon said:

There are several RGB keyboards out there that Gamers use that light up. Not only the Caps Lock, but the entire keyboard. Programable by application too. They are usually an average of $50.00 to $150.00 USD.

Here is Razor Gaming Keyboards: https://www.razer.com/gaming-keyboards

Razor with Chroma was going to be my suggestion as well -- it's extremely customizable.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Brayon said:

There are several RGB keyboards out there that Gamers use that light up. Not only the Caps Lock, but the entire keyboard. Programable by application too. They are usually an average of $50.00 to $150.00 USD.

Here is Razor Gaming Keyboards: https://www.razer.com/gaming-keyboards

Yes I'm using something similar now. All the keys light up and there are 3 different colour variations. What I need is for the 'Caps Lock' to light up a different colour to signify whether it's on or off. I don't know whether this can be programmed into the keyboard. I've sent a request through to the company to see if they can help. Thanks for your response.

• Like 1