Adding story banner

Go to solution Solved by northie,

I used to have a very nice story banner for my Clueless Camping story. For some reason it is gone, and I would like to add it again. This should happen in Step 2 of posting / editing according to the guide:

Step Two

• Description:  
  • Story Note: 
  • Story Copyright:  
  • Story Banner: Select browse to choose an image from your computer. This is the story banner promoted authors can use on a story.  *Images must comply with site content guidelines. 
  • Story Cover Image: Select browse to choose an image from your computer. This is an image that will appear below the chapter listing. Please limit your image to a reasonable size and follow the signature guidelines in regards to gif/animations. *Images must comply with site content guidelines. 

However, I do not see an option to add a story banner, when I try to edit the story - nor when I go into Add a Story. I can see where to add the Story Cover Image, it's right below the copyright box. But that's not the same thing, right? 

Laptop, Windows, Google Chrome

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, northie said:

Tim, in theory, only 'promoted' authors can add banners to their stories. I know there have been the occasional exceptions, but that's my understanding. 

Ahh, of course. :facepalm: - stupid of me, because it says so in the guide text. It's a shame, because story banners make the visual impression of the site much nicer than the empty blue space, I have right now.

But what happened to the Spring 2017 Anthology banner ?

• Like 4