My Only Escape 32 Got Posted!

Ok...soooo...

Just so ya know, there is a new 'Clubhouse' forum with all of the posts and all that existed on this forum just a few hours ago. Hehehe! I'm constantly trying my HARDEST to keep up with constant changes online, but I often get blindsided by stuff when I don't really have time to study and fiure out what's going on! So I'll try to force myself to put in some extra time this week and figure out how everything works and learn it all over again from scratch. Sighhh...bear with me, k? I'm stretched pretty thin as it is, so stuff like this REALLY throws me off balance! 

Anyway, a brand new chapter of "My Only Escape" was just posted on the site. Ummm...I think. I hope. I think that part is still working like it always does. So, go check it out, and let me know what you think! I'll get you guys a new link as soon as I can. Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape/

Also...the "My Only Escape" ebook series is coming SOON! T/he whole series, told in its entirety! Don't miss out! It'll be in the Comicality ebook section! :)

NKAZrB6.jpg

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..