• Site Administrator

Hmmm, this morning when I woke up, I had two bananas for breakfast instead of 1 😮 And I only read this now. I wonder what mysterious powers @TalonRider has over us :o 

use case GIF

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

Also known as Friday Eve.

Today is Poem In Your Pocket Day. Today is Exercise Day so don't forget to do it. Don't forget to High Five everyone. As a special treat today, we're having Animal Crackers.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

O

M

G

😮

I woke up this morning before I read this and decided to have animal crackers!!!! 

Okay, I lie on this one :gikkle: 

Too bad it isn't National Jell-o day :P. Nice calorie free, non sugar, non carb, breakfast :yes: 

Looks like there is a mutiny starting in @Valkyrie's army :o 

animal crackers

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
13 hours ago, wildone said:

O

M

G

😮

I woke up this morning before I read this and decided to have animal crackers!!!! 

Okay, I lie on this one :gikkle: 

Too bad it isn't National Jell-o day :P. Nice calorie free, non sugar, non carb, breakfast :yes: 

Looks like there is a mutiny starting in @Valkyrie's army :o 

animal crackers

Actually that meme reminds me of a certain goat around here using his red eye beam to blast the camel. He must of lost his sunglasses.

Time to Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet to get rid of those old and/or outdated meds. North Dakota will be serving us Garlic and Amaretti today.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's 420 Day today. It's also Volunteer Day. The volunteers will be having a lunch of Cheddar Fries and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Happy Sunday GIF by Bare Tree MediaCheech And Chong Weed GIF

Is that a joint or a burrito?

Today is National Rendering Day. Let's honor those that will be completing their first year of school soon. It's National Kindergarten Day.  We'll be snacking on Chocolate-Covered Cashews today. Founded in 2016 by National Day Calendar® and Doug Bonnot, President of the Sentinel Chapter of the 101st Airborne Association. Let's hear it for the Yellow Bat