• Site Moderator

This is a good time for a change, good or bad, therefore,

CONGRATULATIONS to Wildone for winning LWP #59.

• Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I won :o i really, really won :o 

I humbly thank the academy of avian judges and promise to be a humble winner :worship: 

Thanks!!!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Hmmm, oddly silent :unsure: 

But both @Valkyrie and @Slytherin are on holidays, not together I think :unsure:

Well at about 1 AM, I'll report all quite on the Western Front :cowboy:

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Hmmm, oddly silent :unsure: 

But both @Valkyrie and @Slytherin are on holidays, not together I think :unsure:

Well at about 1 AM, I'll report all quite on the Western Front :cowboy:

Yep, not together... this time ;) I find it oddly suspicious that the deposed despot had regained rule while both LBO and I are away.  :unsure:  :P 

Congratulations, and I hope you will be a kinder, gentler ruler this time.  My army will make sure of it!  :gikkle:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

In my opinion defense, the change was past due and it happened to be Wildone. And I had no idea that Sly or Penguin were gone. The previous ruler was around much either.

Here's one for the new Ruler, today is National Pan American Day. It's a day the celebrates Mexico, the United States, and Canada. So we'll snack on Pecan's today.

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's a shame it's not Wednesday. If it was Wednesday, I'd be doing my Laundry on National Laundry DayPurple It Up today. It's Titanic Remembrance Day today. Let us not forget the Rubber Eraser. Take a Guess as to what today's food is. If you said Glazed Spiral Ham, you'd be right. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

mmmmmm, glazed ham. Oh look, it is Sly's cousin from East Asia :) Just he has the wrong food. Silly bear :P 

Are You Hungry Lets Eat GIF

ham GIF

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Insert usual montra here.

Let's hear it for all those Bean Counters out there. It's National Orchid Day. If you're working from home today, then Wear Your Pajamas to Work today. For breakfast this morning we'll be having Eggs Benedict.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Eggs benny....... mmmmmmmmm

Egg GIF

:gikkle: 

That is why I put the leftover eggs back in the fridge after cracking the ones I need! ;) Who wants the guilt trip from the ones not meeting the fry pan or boiling water yet :) 

@chris191070 do you still not refrigerate your eggs? I know at one time you walked into a grocery store and the eggs were just sitting on a regular shelf to grab, like with your jam and scones ;) Here they are always kept refrigerated.

What about you in Scandinavia, @Slytherin? Cool or not so cool?

😎

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, wildone said:

Eggs benny....... mmmmmmmmm

Egg GIF

:gikkle: 

That is why I put the leftover eggs back in the fridge after cracking the ones I need! ;) Who wants the guilt trip from the ones not meeting the fry pan or boiling water yet :) 

@chris191070 do you still not refrigerate your eggs? I know at one time you walked into a grocery store and the eggs were just sitting on a regular shelf to grab, like with your jam and scones ;) Here they are always kept refrigerated.

😎

@wildone No you do not refrigerate eggs. They are kept at room temperature.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

It's National Haiku Poetry Day and National Ellis Island Family History Day. To celebrate these events, we'll have Banana's, Cheese Balls and Crawfish

10 hours ago, wildone said:

😎

We keep them at room temperature in the store but when I get home I put them in the fridge :unsure2:

Sweet Dreams Love GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1