Hey Everyone.

I am trying to find this story that was published on this site years ago that I had saved on my PC but sadly lost due to my PC breaking down.

I believe the story title is something along the lines of "Love is in the Cards."

It stars a character by the name of Bishen who lives with his Russian Grandmother. Both bishen and his grandmother are tarot readers, and once day a guy and his friends walk into the tarot store 5 min before closing where Bishen does a reading for one of the guys who falls in love with him.

I cant seem to find the story or remember the author.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Did anyone find the name of the story?

On 6/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, Cerberus Bindweed said:

Hey Everyone.

I am trying to find this story that was published on this site years ago that I had saved on my PC but sadly lost due to my PC breaking down.

I believe the story title is something along the lines of "Love is in the Cards."

It stars a character by the name of Bishen who lives with his Russian Grandmother. Both bishen and his grandmother are tarot readers, and once day a guy and his friends walk into the tarot store 5 min before closing where Bishen does a reading for one of the guys who falls in love with him.

I cant seem to find the story or remember the uk writing author.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

2 hours ago, kellyf said:

Did anyone find the name of the story?

Love is in the Cards is the name of the story.  It appears to have been pulled from the site by the author.