Ok...so what's going on?

A couple of weeks ago...one of my uncles was suffering with extreme fatigue and shortness of breath, etc...but he's been vaccinated from Covid-19, so the family was thinking...even if he does get sick, there's a good chance that it won't be lethal to him, you know? But things got worse, and he had to be taken to the hospital. Turns out that he had a really bad case of Pneumonia, and they had to drain one of his lungs to get rid of the fluid over a couple of visits.

But...once they did they found a tumor and they were saying that it's Stage 4. :( He's getting a second and third opinion, just in case...and I DID see him on the 4th of July and he looked fine, although he was a bit quiet. But, we're all sort of waiting on pins and needles right now for a final diagnosis, and we take turns traveling back and forth from here to Atlanta to help out with the house and yard work...and NOW we've got some stupid hurricane weather to deal with on top of it all...it's just...it's a lot.

But we're all in good spirits. We just need to make some adjustments. That's what you do as a family, you know? You adapt, and you keep fighting until you win. ::Shrugs::

Anyway, that being said, I'm still around. Just give me another day or two to get back on my 'virtual feet' here so the site can keep running. Good things are coming your way, just....

I'd rather let real life get in the way of 'Comsie' then let 'Comsie' get in the way of real life right now. If I can balance both? Then awesome. But please understand where my priorities lie right now. K?

Don't worry, though. I'm still online every night when everybody goes to sleep! Hehehe! That's when my cloak of shadows rises up and gives me strength! >:P

See you soon!

mzARz94.gif
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks, you guys. I haven't heard any word yet. Don't know how long it's going to take. But I don't want to lose him, you know?

I don't deal with death very well. It's hard for me. So I'm hoping that he'll be ok.

I just need to distract myself for now. It helps.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..