Six Hours Early???

qIPVP61.png?1

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

Yep, that's right! A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is up for the new year! :) New stuff from your favorite authors, plenty of goodies to make you smile, and...of course...CUTE BOYS!!! So enjoy! And be sure to take a second, JUST a second, to hit that green up vote button on the bottom of every screen to let the authors know that all of their hard work wasn't done in vain! K? Come on...don't be a dick. Jesus, are we really asking you for too much? Hehehe!

Also, there is a section about the history and meaning of the chatroom that I hope you will pay attention to. It's important to me, ok? And don't ever let one or two sourpuss individuals scare you away from a place that was specifically built for all of us to share and enjoy as the online family that we've always been. Think for yourselves, and stop letting a few haters chase you away from what you love. I think that hurts more than anything. Knowing that you guys were so quick to run away and abandon the chat at the drop of a hat. What are you doing? Is it really that easy to wreck your confidence in everything that we've spent years building in that place? Grow up. Some people suck, deal with it...and help me keep the chat going strong. K?

People need you. They need me. And they need the inspiration and comfort that the chatroom brings to the next generation of teens who are figuring out these things for the first time. So get it together and stop being cowards whenever somebody pretends to have a problem with the place...when it was my stories that allowed them to find our chatroom in the first place.

I stand up and fight for my chatroom. And I've stood up and fought for every last one of you as well. It's time you stood up for me too. Just saying. Enough of this bullshit. Quit being selfish and fight for what you believe in. I do. And I'm no better or worse than any of you. So help me out here, k?

Love you lots! I truly do! And I hope you like the newest issue! Have fun! :)

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

That "Q and A" section about New Year's resolutions, in the newest issue? You have my quote attributed to someone called Shadow086.  :(

Oh man...I'm sorry! I don't know how that happened. My brain must have been winding down that night. Hehehe! I'll make sure to get it fixed. K?

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..