Hey! Guess what? I'm the president!!! :D

Yep...I'm the president of the whole world now! In fact, I'm th king of the Earth! Yep! It happened!

It was declared two YEARS ago! Didn't ya hear?

I'm just gonna keep saying it! Ove and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER and OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER A-FUCKING-GAIN until you believe me! King of the Earth! Comicality! Sooooo much evidence to back it up! Oh man! You just wait! I'm just gonna keep saying it! YOU believe me right? I mean...right??? I'm just going to keep saying it until you're so ***FUCKING*** sick of me that you believe it! Just gonna keep going! 

Comicality is the king of the Earth! Anybody who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud!

See you tomorrow...when I say it again. ::Giggles::

King of the Earth...that's me! Just watch, you'll see. I'll show you all the evidence on February 10th! Oh wait...did I say the 10th, I meant the 13th! Oh wait...did I say the 13th...? Don't worry, I've just got boxes and boxes of evidence just sitting in my basement. I GUARANTEE you that it'll be released on the 15th of this month, and then you'll all see that Comicality is DEFINITELY the king of the Earth! Just you wait and see!

Yep! King of the Earth! If I just keep saying it, you'll believe it!

In the meantime, buy my ebooks!  https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

No 'pillow codes', unfortunately...but I used to smoke crack, and now I'm headlining the greatest conspiracy in American history! Because...well, just because. I'm gonna expose everything! On the 15th of this month. Or next month. Or on Thanksgiving. Or on Halloween. Or on Christmas. Or some time in fucking 'NEVERUARY 35th'!!! You'll see!

Just keep giving me money until then! Wow...so much evidence. Wait till you see it all. It'll blow your mind! And then I can buy more crack...oops...I mean make history.

Just gonna keep on saying it. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year...until you believe the lie. Er...I mean the truth. Yeah, the truth. Stay tuned for updates. You believe me yet? Well, I'll be back tomorrow then. I'll get you to turn your brain off eventually.

Comicality is the king of Earth. Put it on Facebook and Twitter! Tell your friends!

Oh, and Liberals kick puppies and rape pandas. So...there's that. LOL! :P  

Comicality is the king of the Earth!

Believe me yet? No? It's been YEARS! I'll keep trying!

I'll get you sooner or later.... :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm kidding, by the way...just want to see if it works. I'd like to be a millionaire. LOL!

How much is my soul worth...really?

Feel free to join me, 'C-Anon'! Because...ummmm...America is trying to take away my right to...buy...ummm...overpriced coffee at Starbucks! And drive the speed limit, and...stuff. Yeah! FUCK those damn decent, rational, people! Hehehe!

Edited by Comicality
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did it work yet?

No?

I'll try again tomorrow.

Comicality is the king of the Earth. Buy my ebooks, and salvation is yours. I talk to Jesus yesterday over beer and pizza, and he said I was the chosen one. You know...to be the king of the Earth. So send me money at paypal.me/Comsie and I will make the world a better place for all of you. Promise. Uh huh...nods. You know I will...why? Because Comicality is the king of the Earth.

Believe me yet? No?

I'll try again later....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..