Welcome back to music, Mackenzie! :)

2 hours ago, Cscampbell said:

Wow, he is pretty good, generally not my type of music, but, he is kinda cute, and I LOVE his accent, but than again I love different accents.

I used to work in a music store, ya know? :P What music tastes do you have? I LOVE figuring out puzzles and recommending some quality stuff you might not have heard before.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Comicality said:

I used to work in a music store, ya know? :P What music tastes do you have? I LOVE figuring out puzzles and recommending some quality stuff you might not have heard before.

We'll, mostly rock, love RHCP, Sublime, Linkin Park, most 90's rock, some 80's rock, the Beatles, Libera, Declan Galbreath, a lot of The Stones, David Bowie. Let's just say most rock. Really like Imagine Dragons, some Twenty one Pilots. Really come to like the Grateful Dead. I even like some county, just an bit of everything, not big on R&B, rap, or most pop.

Good luck!  :P

• Love 2

Oooh...a challenge! Hehehe, I like things that make my brain work. I'll figure your tastes out pretty quickly from what you've given me here, I think. I should warn you ahead of time, I have a knack for making people like stuff that they never thought they would like before! Hehehe! ::Giggles:: Hmmm...

Why don't we start with some of these...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..