18 minutes ago, Ivor Slipper said:

weeds

@JJQuinn Based on your two posts it appear you have not  grasped the 'rules' of this game.

Ok.... apologies I tried no need to be rude. You could have simply explained it better. I'll remove them.

Edited by JJQuinn
23 minutes ago, JJQuinn said:

Ok.... apologies I tried no need to be rude. You could have simply explained it better. I'll remove them.

It wasn't intended to be rude. I simply couldn't fathom out what you were doing as your initial post was quoting a post from almost 2 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Ivor Slipper said:

It wasn't intended to be rude. I simply couldn't fathom out what you were doing as your initial post was quoting a post from almost 2 years ago.

I was picking up where it left off rather than starting completely anew as it wasn't originally my thread. Again, you could simply have explained that initially. Not everyone processes the same way. Patience is helpful with more than just children and so many people forget that it's a reason I don't usually engage in social media or forums of any kind.  Good day!

Edited by JJQuinn
  • Wow 1