Does anyone have a friendly poltergeist haunting their house?

Page Scrawler

I'm pretty sure my family has one at ours. A little list of things the poltergeist has done:

• Moved my son's shoes from the mud room to the front door, while tracking dirt on the freshly mopped kitchen floor
  • Emptied the contents of several packages in the "snacks cupboard", and left said packages sitting on the shelves
  • Left a large pile of used tissues spilling over the top of the waste bin in my son's room
  • Moved my son's ballet outfit from the laundry hamper, to be trailed through the hallway enroute to the bathroom

I know that my son would never engage in any of these behaviors. So, the only explanation I can think of, is that it must be the work of a friendly---but increasingly irksome---poltergeist.

Anyone else having poltergeist problems at their house?

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1

Mine has opened the garage door when I was sure I closed it, and have left the lights on upstairs when I went to bed.  

I'm pretty sure of it.  

• Like 1