Happy Birthday Xander

Drewbie

Happy Birthday Ron Robbee Robbie Rob Rufus Xander (no, that's the dog).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONNIE

:king: Snow Dog

P.S. I suppose to would be tackie to take the card you made joey, cross his name off, write yours in, and post it? 0:):P

P.P.S. Make sure that birthday cake has no preservatives ;)

Hehe, thanks everyone!! :wub: I had a great day...my mom dragged me out of bed to hear my name on the radio station, lol, then I went back to bed cuz I stayed up kinda late....then I went outside and took pictures of Xander and his cake and a few with me and him, and he was getting frustrated by time I was done and finally gave it to him. I expected him to devour it like he does everything else....when I buy him an ice cream cone, he bites off the entire top ice cream layer of the cone in the first bite!! Talk about brain freeze! :blink: But he just ate it nice and slow, spending the first 10 minutes licking peanut butter off of it....then in an attempt to get the peanut butter off of his tongue, the little shit :wub: came and licked my face and leg and my camera to get it off! So then we had pizza, then I walked Xander out like 3-4 miles to my friend Casey's house and sadly he had to finish mowing the neighbors lawn and then leave so I didnt get to see him that much. Then I called for my dad to come pick us up cuz I didnt feel like walking back, lol. Then I came home and got ready and we went out to eat at Applebee's and I invited Justin along :D and me and him had fun messing around with my camera and recording videos and stuff. My only somewhat of a disappointment was that no one is in chat tonight like they were last year on my birthday, when I told everyone there about Xander being born :wub: .

Thanks again everybody!! :D

Ronnie

Edit: It appears that we got a new chat and I didnt know it, so when I launched my little html file, I was all alone in the old chat room :( . Then I remembered reading something about new chat security or something and decided to try the chat thing on the site, and voila! theres all my buddies! :D

Edited by xander