It's the BIG 21 for Coming Undone

viv

Hey Beautiful,

Since you're abroad and all and it is officially your birthday where you are right now I figured this was legit... so on with it yeah?

Happy Birthday Freak! I love you lots Eric! :wub:

Viv :wub:

Congratulations for 'coming' of age :P

I hope you're having a great Birthday and your British hosts are treating you right :D

Enjoy the holiday and Chris and I will see you soon ;) Hmmm wonder what one should pack for trunk travel? hehe

Take Care

Davey :D

Woo HOO :2thumbs:

Happy Birthday, Eric! You're truly one of the most teriffic people ever, and I wish you much happiness and (good) excitement for your birthday!

And WOW how awesome is it that you get to do it in another country! :great: All the best for a wonderful year!

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Thank's Gentlemen and Ladies

I had a GREAT! time on my birthday. Well, not true. My traveling companions (And yes that included Killer)ignored me on my birthday and made it a travel day not even wishing me a "Happy Birthday Eric!" It turned out that they conspired to do this as a party had already been aranged in France and they thought they were being funny. Ha, Ha, Ha.

Anyway it turned out to be a GREAT party and yes I got a little... well you know tipsy. (cough, cough) I won't go into what happened when and I got back to our room. (Fireworks) It turned out to be the birthday that I will always remember and your comment just makes it all that much better.

Best wishes to all

Eric :devil:

Happy B'Day

Thank's Gentlemen and Ladies

I had a GREAT! time on my birthday. Well, not true. My traveling companions (And yes that included Killer)ignored me on my birthday and made it a travel day not even wishing me a "Happy Birthday Eric!" It turned out that they conspired to do this as a party had already been aranged in France and they thought they were being funny. Ha, Ha, Ha.

Anyway it turned out to be a GREAT party and yes I got a little... well you know tipsy. (cough, cough) I won't go into what happened when and I got back to our room. (Fireworks) It turned out to be the birthday that I will always remember and your comment just makes it all that much better.

Best wishes to all

Eric :devil: