Calling all lurkers...

C James

To any lurkers reading this, I'd like to extend an invitation to come join in the fun and start posting!

I lurked here for quite a while before starting to post, never realizing how much fun I was missing.

So, to help get the new people started, I'd like to offer to give any advice that I can regarding posting at GA. Want to have an avatar but don't know how? It's easy! Just ask and I'll post instructions. Got any other questions? Fire away, and I'll do my best to answer...

I've got a question ...

How do I find a boyfriend?!?! :(

This one is easy but wouldn't help Gay Authors membership I believe because it mainly involves leaving your computer A-LO-NE. :X

Anyway, I'd also be glad to answer any questions about the BOARD and if you don't have one... Well, you can still join and make fun of LBtw. =^^=

Okay, great Goat Guy ...

Al's my name. I, too, was a loooooongtime lurker ... now proud to proclaim I'm a

Brand New Newbie !

Diagnosed Domaholic !

Practicing Little Buddhist !

And a Lister Loyalist !

By the way, GGG ... I notice you have a new title !

"GREETER"

Congratulations !

Imagine ! GayAutors.Org, a site well on it's way to becoming an internet icon, having a GOAT for a

greeter !

WHAT'S GOING ON ? ! ? !

Has Myr left the building ?

I guess the animals have really taken over the zoo.

Oh, I do have a question. You seem to be online even more than I am. Do you have absolutely no life at

all? Oh, that's right, I forgot for a moment. You're a Goat.

Seriously, This is a great site ... and it IS beacuse of all the fantistic people here. Even you !

Okay, great Goat Guy ...

Al's my name. I, too, was a loooooongtime lurker ... now proud to proclaim I'm a

Brand New Newbie !

Diagnosed Domaholic !

And a Lister Loyalist !

"GREETER"

Congratulations !

Imagine ! GayAutors.Org, a site well on it's way to becoming an internet icon, having a GOAT for a

greeter !

WHAT'S GOING ON ? ! ? !

Has Myr left the building ?

I guess the animals have really taken over the zoo.

Oh, I do have a question. You seem to be online even more than I am. Do you have absolutely no life at

Seriously, This is a great site ... and it IS beacuse of all the fantistic people here. Even you !

Yay! Welcome Al :D:2thumbs: It's great to have you! The site just got a little bit more teriffic :D

I've got a question ...

How do I find a boyfriend?!?! :(

If you want worse-than-useless advice, I'm the guy to ask on that subject! :P

Anyway, I'd also be glad to answer any questions about the BOARD and if you don't have one... Well, you can still join and make fun of LBtw. =^^=

That's a very good point, Xandra! :lmao:

Okay, great Goat Guy ...

Brand New Newbie !

Diagnosed Domaholic !

And a Lister Loyalist !

Thank you for joining us!

It's a fun and friendly place...

"GREETER"

Congratulations !

Thanks!

Even me? Why, thanks! :lmao:

As for your question, a serious answer: I'm online a lot because I like to log in while I'm working. I work odd hours so that means I'm often working at the computer at, say, 2am, and if I feel like a change of pace I log in here. Or, for example, it's now 5pm, I've got a full night of work ahead of me (On a Friday night.. sigh) and I decided to take a break, so here I am.

I've been around for awhile and am barely starting to be active in the forums. Duno why it took so long but I'm glad I am.

To anyone else lurking out there, don't be shy. :D

Alright C James... lol

How do I obtain an Avatar?

I have a feeling that me and you are going to be best friends since I have a new question for you every time I check in on this site.. :*)

Yeah i used to be a lurker too...i'm almost ashamed lol!!!

But i'm a diagnosed Domaholic...and

I've really gotten into Dreams of Humanity lately...

Thanks for pulling me onto the boards lol!

Hmm, I thought I would have seen thee "Lurker" answering to her name in here :P;) .

Okay, great Goat Guy ...

Oh, that's right, I forgot for a moment. You're a Goat.

Welcome! But, what's with the goat? :blink:

Up on that toolbar, where it says "Logged in as: (your name)", off to the right, click "My Controls", then when that page loads, on the menu to the left, under Personal Profile, click "Edit Avatar Settings". Then you can select one, upload one, or link one from another site :) .

Ronnie

Edited by xander

Hi CJ,

I've been lurking on here for a while, but when I saw your post, I decided to take the plunge. I'm a big fan of donluca, but I was always scared to post because...well frankly, you all seem so cliquish and stuff.

There also seems to be a number of members who are fascinated with bums, noses, & blueberries :blink: .

Anyhow, I feel better about posting. Thanks for getting me out of my shell. :unsure:

Edited by naper_vic

***pulls up a seat*** I'd like an answer to this one too!

Well, Little Buddha has a little better chance. It was a year and a few months ago that I got a boyfriend from this very board. Now we've got a Domestic Partnership and we've been living together for over a year.

He stalked me for several weeks before I went to see a movie with him...

So, if you want a boyfriend...and a board member asks you out...say yes. (If you're the author). If you're not an author...ask one out.

So, if you want a boyfriend...and a board member asks you out...say yes. (If you're the author). If you're not an author...ask one out.

Hey Dan, can you make sure Dom reads your post...preferable before I ask him out :lmao: .

Vic

P.S. - When all the single author's stop posting story updates because they've gone into hiding out of fear :unsure::unsure: , we'll know who to thank ;)

Though... considering how cute both Kevin and David are... umm... Have ya thought about meeting each other?!? ;-)

Failing that - ya, if a "cute" stalker... um, I mean fan.... asks ya to go to a movie - give it a try 0:)

I've been around for awhile and am barely starting to be active in the forums. Duno why it took so long but I'm glad I am.

To anyone else lurking out there, don't be shy. :D

Thank you for joining us!

It's a lot of fun. The forums are my favorite part of GA. I'd give up the stories before I gave up the forums.

Alright C James... lol

I have a feeling that me and you are going to be best friends since I have a new question for you every time I check in on this site.. :*)

Xander posted some instructions(thanks!!), so all you have to do is choose a suitable image. It needs to be no larger than 90x90 pixels, and no larger then 50k. Any image-editing software should handle the size change. Or, try a google search on "avatars".

Yeah i used to be a lurker too...i'm almost ashamed lol!!!

But i'm a diagnosed Domaholic...and

I've really gotten into Dreams of Humanity lately...

Thanks for pulling me onto the boards lol!

Thanks for starting to post! It's always great to "meet" new people, especially ones with shared interests such as the stories here.

Hi CJ,

I've been lurking on here for a while, but when I saw your post, I decided to take the plunge.

Vic, someone with nearly a thousand posts has taken the plunge more than a few times! ROFL!!

I'm a big fan of donluca, but I was always scared to post because...well frankly, you all seem so cliquish and stuff.

There also seems to be a number of members who are fascinated with bums, noses, & blueberries :blink: .

Anyhow, I feel better about posting. Thanks for getting me out of my shell. :unsure:

Donluca!?!?!?? :P

Poor Dom... Even a moderator of his forum can't spell his name right... :lmao:

BTW, newbies, beware... Vic is the author of many notorious skits, often starring GA members. Be very, very careful, or you might end up in one! (they are actually a great read, and can be found in Dom's forum, under member stories and poetry).

oooo oooo ooo even though Baos not a lurker. he has a question.

how does Bao get a lesbian to agree to go on a date with him with out crossdressing or a seck change xD

oooo oooo ooo even though Baos not a lurker. he has a question.

how does Bao get a lesbian to agree to go on a date with him with out crossdressing or a seck change xD

I'm willing to pretend to be a lesbian.....

He stalked me for several weeks before I went to see a movie with him...

Hmmm, so you're saying I have to stalk them first THEN ask to go to a movie? Damn... thats what I did wrong.

And I have a question for the goat...

Are you friends with the goat from With Trust?

0:) Joe