Pokemon? Gone From Daylight? AHA!

GofG

gfdid9.png

Hehe... What do you think?

it's still a work in progress; i'm trying to get a good image of what a Raider might look like before replacing the Charmander sprite with a Raider sprite.

Edited by GofG

I looked, and looked, and though I remember seeing the bloodbank before, I can't find it again! I'm generally adept w/ computers, and this is kind of a "newb" problem lol... Anyone point me to it?

Oh, and, I took a sprite from Castlevania... Look good?

gfdee4.png

Edited by GofG

Yeah, I think that definitely works for the Raider image. Good find there ;)

As for the Bloodbank...it isn't open yet :P So you did NOT see it before, haha. It'll be opening on Halloween. However, you can get more info by clicking this link and following the directions there. If you hurry you might be able to make the deadline for opening night :P If not, no worries, it'll always be accepting more stuff so you can send it in (or more, if you make more) later too.

Hahaha! SWEET!!! I love it! Dude, you should definitely post this to the "Blood Bank"! Believe it or not, the place on the site for stuff like this is called the "Raider's Market", so it fits perfectly! :)

Do you have any more?

This is funky man! Love it! If you want I could help you do some more, i'm pretty funky when it comes to graphics etc. (plus i hate it when things aren't really precise, so this is like the perfect task for me, lol)

Just drop me an e-mail...

Ciao

Hahaha! SWEET!!! I love it! Dude, you should definitely post this to the "Blood Bank"! Believe it or not, the place on the site for stuff like this is called the "Raider's Market", so it fits perfectly! :)

Do you have any more?

Gasp! Comsie spoke to me! Directly to me! Not only that, he said that he loved me! Or maybe he said he loved "it". Drat.

Either way, I'm sending it. I'd make another, but there haven't been any really awesome fight scenes between anyone other than Justin and someone else, and I would want it to be original, and if it were just Justin (hehe... Just Justin) then I would just reuse the abilities I already have.

Well, Justin wasn't the only one fighting the Raiders that night. And any you made wouldn't exactly have to be of a fight that actually took place in the series :P But even just doing Justin against some others would be cool - don't have to always use the same powers though. Remember, as a Mimic, his list of abilities is constantly growing. I mean, against the Raiders, did he even have Cato's ability yet? Can't remembe.r...but I don't think he had the 'transfer' extra at that point. *nitpicks* Hehe. But you get my drift - depending on when the fight takes place he might have an entirely different list :P

hehe, well, I originally was going to have it be between Cato and Justin, but i couldn't decide whether Cato was a Mob Boss or a Dracula-ish vampire, so I just went with a Raider because I have a clear image of them in my mind.

Anyway, incase any of you play Pokemon, my next thought is:

Justin vs Dizz and Jazz

Because you know, RSE included 2v2 and 2v1 battles, I figured it would be easy to find a pic online of a 2v1 battle with the attack screen open. I'm having trouble... google images is being prissy. Could anyone help me search? Just a 2v1 battle with the 1 on the left and the attacks screen open...

Your wish, oh captain my captain, is my command.

Well, not quite. Best I could find are a 2v2 (with what could pass for lightning effects!), a 1v1 with the command options, and a 2v2 with command options. Still, should be able to edit one or a combo of them to where they'd work, right?

Oh, just a found a 2v2 with the special attacks open. Maybe some combination of these will get you what you need :)

Here's what I got:

2v2 with attacks

2v2 with menu

2v2 "in action"

1v1

Good luck, hope that helps :)

Your wish, oh captain my captain, is my command.

Well, not quite. Best I could find are a 2v2 (with what could pass for lightning effects!), a 1v1 with the command options, and a 2v2 with command options. Still, should be able to edit one or a combo of them to where they'd work, right?

Oh, just a found a 2v2 with the special attacks open. Maybe some combination of these will get you what you need :)

Here's what I got:

2v2 with attacks

2v2 with menu

2v2 "in action"

1v1

Good luck, hope that helps :)

Omg thank you!

This is gonna be uberhard :) . I'll get back to you guys in a few days though...

EDIT: Got my sprites for Jazz and Dizz! Let's see if you can tell them apart!

rstrainer16hy4.png

dptr082nu5.png

EDIT2: Thinking of making the SPIDER be in the center of the image instead of him, to further the obviousness of who it is and what exactly he is doing :)

EDIT3: yay! A very, very crappy job at clearing out the pokemon at the top right... If anyone is better at editing than me and would like to do a better job, or clear up MY crappy job, please do! sspreviewi6418pp8.th.png

Edited by GofG
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..