[NickolasJames8] What's The Difference Between Me And You? Ch. 16

Michael,

I think you are correct on many levels, but as Nick I too knew who I was at that age but I did not have the luxuery of having my boyfriend right next to me. I had a horrible life before coming out. Nick on the other hand has taken the bull by the horns and decided for himself what he wants and he will make sure that he gets it. Now, on the other side, he is very concerned about Taylor, he would never let anything happen to Taylor. He would protect him with his life. I think what we are seeing is a young man willing to say "this is who I am" and moving forward. Who are we to say what speed he moves at. He actually might need to move a light speed. That is a personal issue and I won't even touch that. Nick is very strong headed, very typical of a Greek, but it is also an admirable trait as well. He sticks to his guns. I can only imagine what he will grown into as an adult. He will be a force to be reconed with. I am glad that he is growing up in a world that will allow him to be who and what he is and that is simply a person. Time will tell, but I think this young man will lead us to a new tomorrow.

Jensen

What a shocking chapter.

Why did Nick run into the ocean despite his dad