Game - Do you wish you could...

yes my brother's ex girlfriend they broke up 2 weeks ago, I loved her, she thought I was funny even if sometime I wasn't, she made me feel good and I didn't know why

I can't see her anymore, she was there for my brother not for me, I think we weren't friends, she liked my jokes and the stupid things I did

Do you wish you could change your face or your body?

Edited by Steven(FT)
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, mostly my body though... I call it a work in progress.

Do you wish you could not feel like your being pressured into doing something you'd rather not do during the holidays?

At some point my family will believe me when I tell them I am *not* spending any more holidays with either side of the family.

Y'ever wish you could realistically just up and move to that one place in the world where you'd kill to live?

Edited by Caipirinha
Y'ever wish you could realistically just up and move to that one place in the world where you'd kill to live?

No. I have no wish to live in a place where killing others is necessary for my survival.

Do you ever wish you could rephase the thing you said before?

Sometimes, but not often.

Do you ever wish that the important things in the here and now that gravely affect your future would be easier?

Yes I have to agree.

Do you wish you could just get it, and then move on with it.

Usually I already do, but when I don't I wish I could :)

Do you ever wish you could just make them all go away?

More than you can imagine.

Do you ever get so emotionally overloaded that the sound of the woman screaming "Chicken Soup!?" in the pictionary commercial sends you into a massively good fit of laughter?

More than you can imagine.

Do you ever get so emotionally overloaded that the sound of the woman screaming "Chicken Soup!?" in the pictionary commercial sends you into a massively good fit of laughter?

Not really, i dont watch that much TV anymore :angry: .

DO YOU EVER WISH YOU COULD TRQADE PLACES WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

YES! That would be great. I'm horrible with languages.

Do you wish that it would snow?

Yes but I don't think it would be possible. It has never snowed here in Mauritius.

Do you wish to go back in childhood?

Do you wish that you could make an awkward situation go away?

Yes, absolutely. But it's too late. And it's too stupid and embarrassing to tell what it is. :*)

Do you wish that you could be in total control of what music is played on your favorite radio station?

Colin :boy:

Do you wish that you could be in total control of what music is played on your favorite radio station?

No, when I want to control the music I listen to cds or downloaded music. When I turn on the radio I like to be surprised with new songs or songs I'd forgotten about etc.

Do you wish you could taste tiger meat?

• Site Administrator
Do you wish you could taste tiger meat?

No. From what I've been told, carnivore meat is generally not very tasty. Exceptions would be made for things like the heart and other specialty meats.

Do you wish you could go back to being a little kid again, just for Christmas?

No. From what I've been told, carnivore meat is generally not very tasty. Exceptions would be made for things like the heart and other specialty meats.

Do you wish you could go back to being a little kid again, just for Christmas?

Only if i ended up to be younder than 11. I hate xmas now (the time surrounding it not the actuall day.......duh!), i had a bad break up..........my first one.

DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SMACK SOMEONE RIGHT NOW??????? (HMMMMM JOHN......HMMMM?!?!)