Game - Do you wish you could...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love pizza, but I only allow myself to eat it three times a year.. lol. So yeah, maybe. :)

Do you wish you could go on vacation whenever you wanted and no one care?

Krista

Only if i could bring a friend!! :wub:

Do you wish, even for a moment, you could know what people are thinking?

Edited by The Reaper
Do you wish you could briefly stop/turn back time.

(I wish this pretty much everyday when I have to get up and wish I could just stop time and sleep for another several hours :boy: )

Not really, wish I could fast forward it though.

Do you wish you were interesting enough to to appear on chat shows?

• Site Administrator
Not really, wish I could fast forward it though.

Do you wish you were interesting enough to to appear on chat shows?

Given the chat shows I've seen, I don't think so....

Do you wish you could stay your current age forever?

Do you wish to read today the newspaper of to-morrow ?

Not really, I don't want to have the responsibility of knowing whats to come. Time should never be messed around with, we can never know what consequences whence shall come from messing with it.

DO you wish you could be a famous actor/actress ?

Do you wish you could be a famous actor/actress ?

Working in theater then, the live performance must be a more pleasant. Being a movie actor would be good for fame and money, but I don't know if I'd enjor the job per se.

Do you wish you could stay in space for a few days?

Working in theater then, the live performance must be a more pleasant. Being a movie actor would be good for fame and money, but I don't know if I'd enjor the job per se.

Do you wish you could stay in space for a few days?

Oh goodness yes!!

Do you wish you could figure it all out?

• Site Administrator
Oh goodness yes!!

Do you wish you could figure it all out?

I do, though I suspect that I would find that there are things I'd prefer not to figure out.

Do you wish you could live on a desert island?

I do, though I suspect that I would find that there are things I'd prefer not to figure out.

Do you wish you could live on a desert island?

Oh No ! What's a living alone without friends and family :angry:

Do you wish you could meet Santa Klaus in real ?

Oh No ! What's a living alone without friends and family :angry:

Do you wish you could meet Santa Klaus in real ?

Absolutely not! He'd probably put me to work in his elf workshop!

Do you wish you could temporarily go back to when you were in high school and change any one thing you did or didn't do there?

Colin :boy:

• Site Administrator
Absolutely not! He'd probably put me to work in his elf workshop!

Do you wish you could temporarily go back to when you were in high school and change any one thing you did or didn't do there?

Definitely. I knew I was gay then, but I hadn't accepted it. I'd go back and accept it, and that one thing would mean my life would be completely different now. That wouldn't be all good -- I'd also be giving up being a father, but I'd like to think I'd have compensatory benefits -- like gaining more than twenty years of being happy with myself.

Do you wish you could recognise when something important is about to happen?

Definitely. I knew I was gay then, but I hadn't accepted it. I'd go back and accept it, and that one thing would mean my life would be completely different now. That wouldn't be all good -- I'd also be giving up being a father, but I'd like to think I'd have compensatory benefits -- like gaining more than twenty years of being happy with myself.

Do you wish you could recognise when something important is about to happen?

I most certainly do. I think if we could do that... then we would tidy up loose ends before it was too late.

Do you ever wish that your car came equipped with missiles you could use to destroy the idiot driver in front of you?

• Site Administrator
I most certainly do. I think if we could do that... then we would tidy up loose ends before it was too late.

Do you ever wish that your car came equipped with missiles you could use to destroy the idiot driver in front of you?

Nope. I'm not (quite) that cruel. I have a similar wish, though.

Do you wish you could drive a leopard tank/armoured personal carrier, so you can drive over the nose of all those cars that try to push their way into the traffic in front of you?

Oh goodness yes. But I want the missiles too. :ranger:

Do you wish you could be superman?

YES! Absolutely! It would be so cool to be able to fly like Superman. And to be super-strong like Superman. I'd just have to figure out how to recognize and stay away from Kryptonite. :2hands:

Do you wish you could have a powerful computer on a chip wired into your brain?

YES! Absolutely! It would be so cool to be able to fly like Superman. And to be super-strong like Superman. I'd just have to figure out how to recognize and stay away from Kryptonite. :2hands:

Do you wish you could have a powerful computer on a chip wired into your brain?

Nope. Thanks but I have enough crap runing though my brain.

Do you wish you could remember the name of that song that runs though you head, but don't know what it is?

Nope. Thanks but I have enough crap runing though my brain.

Do you wish you could remember the name of that song that runs though you head, but don't know what it is?

Yes! I usually have that problem, I hear a song and later it's going through my head, and I can't remember the name or the lyrics. Arrrgh!

Do you wish you were doing something else right now?

• Site Administrator
Yes! I usually have that problem, I hear a song and later it's going through my head, and I can't remember the name or the lyrics. Arrrgh!

Do you wish you were doing something else right now?

Yes, but that's going to happen tomorrow :P

Do you wish you could know you're going to have a lifetime of happiness with someone?

Yes, but that's going to happen tomorrow :P

Do you wish you could know you're going to have a lifetime of happiness with someone?

Yes very much so.

Do you wish you could get all your holiday shopping done without having to pay more then $100?

Yes very much so.

Do you wish you could get all your holiday shopping done without having to pay more then $100?

Yes, and thank god im already done or id be outta cash lol.

DO YOU WISH YOU COULD MAKE THE PAST RELATIONSHIP MEMORIES OF THE HOLIDAYS JUST...GO AWAY FOREVER?

Yes, and thank god im already done or id be outta cash lol.

DO YOU WISH YOU COULD MAKE THE PAST RELATIONSHIP MEMORIES OF THE HOLIDAYS JUST...GO AWAY FOREVER?

NO! If I did, I'd lose the awesome, fantastic memories of the 5 years of holidays I've spent with my BF Doug.

Do you wish there was someone that you could be with during the holidays who, for whatever reason, you won't be able to see?