Game - Do you wish you could...

Ok, thought of a new one we could play... Basically it's the same as 'The person below me' game. All you have to do is answer the previous comment and then start a new one.

Let's start.

Do you wish you could fly?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thought of a new one we could play... Basically it's the same as 'The person below me' game. All you have to do is answer the previous comment and then start a new one.

Let's start.

Do you wish you could fly?

Actually, I can. I started lessons for my pilot's license when I was only 16 in an antique Piper Cub and had my ticket (license) just after my 17th birthday. My instructor, Pete, was a 63 year old cropduster who had recently married his second wife who was then pregnant. His oldest child (who I never met) was almost forty and she had twin boys a couple of years younger than me. Pete was a hoot -- no, both of them were free spirits. He and his family became very close and dear friends. As it turned out, I was the last of more than a couple of hundred people he taught to fly before his health forced retirement from instructing. (He had also made a comfortable living restoring and selling Boeing PT-17 Stearman biplanes - yeah I flew those too! :2thumbs: ) They're both gone now and I miss them very much.

Do you wish you could play a piano?

• Site Administrator
Do you wish you could play a piano?

I used to be able to, but I started too late. My fingers were too slow, and I had trouble keeping a beat without a metronome. By the time I finished, I hated practising. It's a useful skill, but not one I want to relearn.

Do you wish you could go into outerspace?

I used to be able to, but I started too late. My fingers were too slow, and I had trouble keeping a beat without a metronome. By the time I finished, I hated practising. It's a useful skill, but not one I want to relearn.

Do you wish you could go into outerspace?

I do wish I could, space traveling would be the ultimate trip. Although, I would think the bottom of the oceans would be more amazing to me.

Do you wish you could know what someone is thinking when you catch them looking at you.

Krista

Yes I do, then I would be able to revisit some really intresting times, and also prove once and for all what killed those dinos.

Do you wish you could see what your life would have been like if you made one chooice different. (thinking about the movie 'The Family Man')

Guest gman696
An old fantasy of mine, so yes. By just counting to three and looking at him (or the other way around)

Do you wish you could have healing magic powers?

Yes, I would be able to heal myself from my health problems and also all others.

Do you wish that you were a psychic?

• Site Administrator
Yes, I would be able to heal myself from my health problems and also all others.

Do you wish that you were a psychic?

Yes, but then I don't really understand what that would mean.

Do you wish you could be the leader of your country?

Yes, but then I don't really understand what that would mean.

Do you wish you could be the leader of your country?

Oh yes, but only if I could be a dictator and could decide everything by myself. In a democracy, the leader soon or later becomes the subject of the citizens and i'm to proud to accept it.

Do you wish to be a 12 year old child again ?

Edited by old bob
Oh yes, but only if I could be a dictator and could decide everything by myself. In a democracy, the leader soon or later becomes the subject of the citizens and i'm to proud to accept it.

Do you wish to be a 12 year old child again ?

Absolutly! There are sure a lot of things I'd love to do over, avoid, or do differently.

Do you wish you could live in a different era, and if so, which one?

• Site Administrator
Absolutly! There are sure a lot of things I'd love to do over, avoid, or do differently.

Do you wish you could live in a different era, and if so, which one?

I wish I could live in the "current" era. That is, I wish I could be a kid in today's society and grow up with the internet.

Do you wish you could play sport at the elite level (any sport of your choice)?

I wish I could live in the "current" era. That is, I wish I could be a kid in today's society and grow up with the internet.

Do you wish you could play sport at the elite level (any sport of your choice)?

Definitly! Water Polo. I enjoy the scenerey. :devil:

Do you wish that you could run on four feet?

• Site Administrator
Definitly! Water Polo. I enjoy the scenerey. :devil:

Do you wish that you could run on four feet?

I have to say, no. A dignified waddle more than suffices for me.

Do you wish you could be a movie star?

I have to say, no. A dignified waddle more than suffices for me.

Do you wish you could be a movie star?

No not really, modeling and athletics are more for me.

Do you wish you could breathe under water like a fish.

Krista

No not really, modeling and athletics are more for me.

Do you wish you could breathe under water like a fish.

Krista

Yes, yes, and Oh My God YES! Could you imagine how awesome that would be?

Do you wish you could spend a day in a zero gravity environment?

Yes, yes, and Oh My God YES! Could you imagine how awesome that would be?

Do you wish you could spend a day in a zero gravity environment?

Oh, absolutely! Given my bad knee and quirky back, it would be absolute heaven.

Do you wish you could be a rock star?

Not really. I can't sing... Although I've always wanted to be a movie star. Not an A-list though, but a nice one though.

Do you wish you could win the lotto this coming week?

Oh, man oh man oh man, do I! But first I've have to wish that I could legally buy a lottery ticket (ya gotta be 18 to play the lottery in California).

Do you wish you could move somewhere else, and if so, where?

Colin :boy:

Do you wish you could move somewhere else, and if so, where?

Technically I already have. But I wish I could Move back. So Yes.

Do you wish you could say something to someone, that you were too scared to say before?.

Technically I already have. But I wish I could Move back. So Yes.

Do you wish you could say something to someone, that you were too scared to say before?.

Well actually I am rarely too scared to tell someone anything... lol. I wish I could stop myself sometimes though. :blink:

Do you wish you could change anything physically about yourself?

Krista

• Site Administrator
Well actually I am rarely too scared to tell someone anything... lol. I wish I could stop myself sometimes though. :blink:

Do you wish you could change anything physically about yourself?

Krista

Let's see. What could be on that list?

Hair on the top of my head? Nah. I've been going bald since I was 22 and I finally accepted that when I was 28. :(

Make certain parts of my anatomy bigger? Not really. I'm happy with them the way they are. :2thumbs:

Not need to use corrective lenses? That would be nice, as sunglasses are a pain when you need perscription glasses, and I hate contact lenses. :thumbdown:

Loose some weight? Yeah, I could do with that. I'd be happy to lose 20kg (44lb). B)

Do you wish you could be friends with a celebrity, and if so, which one?