[Vlista] Announcement Update

Hey everyone,

I didn't suspect and didn't ever want to make a post like this, but I'm afraid the last chapter of Unbreakable Faith is going to be a bit late. I'm not sure how long. Truth is, it's all written but as I was reading through the edits I realized it's not a very good last chapter, in fact chapter 15 would make a better last chapter than the actual last chapter. So I've decided to rewrite it. I'm not sure I'll get to it this weekend what with Christmas and all but I should be able to work on it next week, I promise to try and get it to you as soon as possible and I'm very very sorry about the delay.

Thank You

Vance

Hey everyone,

I didn't suspect and didn't ever want to make a post like this, but I'm afraid the last chapter of Unbreakable Faith is going to be a bit late. I'm not sure how long. Truth is, it's all written but as I was reading through the edits I realized it's not a very good last chapter, in fact chapter 15 would make a better last chapter than the actual last chapter. So I've decided to rewrite it. I'm not sure I'll get to it this weekend what with Christmas and all but I should be able to work on it next week, I promise to try and get it to you as soon as possible and I'm very very sorry about the delay.

Thank You

Vance

it's already over....but but but...lol don't worry about being late, all that's important is that your happy with the chapter first.

Hey everyone,

Thank You

Vance

No problem Vance, it will be out when it's finished, if I don't get to talk to you before this weekend, have a great christmas, to spent time with family and friends :hug:

Vance--

Enjoy the holidays. Better to have a conclusion that you're satisfied with than to post something you're not proud of just to meet a deadline you've artifically imposed upon yourself.

Besides, it gives me another few days (at least) to daydream about more nice things happening to Ian to show him he's secure in the love of his new family and boyfriend before I find out what you've got planned for him.

Hugs to you and Sam.

--Rigel

Guest DesDownunder

Unbreakable Faith is great piece of writing and I will wait patiently here in the departure lounge with all the other passengers who have told the flight captain we will not board the mothership until you have the chapter finished to your satisfaction. The spaceport people have been really nice about it, providing us all with Christmas lollies and candy boys who do exotic poses under the mistletoe to help wile away the time. Turns out they also are all dedicated readers, waiting for the chapter.

So take whatever time you need, we understand. All the best to you and Sam. :D

Des.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just sent the next chapter off to Garyo to put up. I don't know when he'll do it because he doesn't have internet at home at the moment so I figure it should be up sometime tomorrow. I wanted to post this today though and explain before anyone reads it that this is NOT the last chapter. I went back to make changes to the chapter I already had and decided I didn't want to take anything out. So there will still be one more chapter after this one. I hope you all don't mind, hehehe.

Thanks for your patience

Vance

Well I just sent the next chapter off to Garyo to put up. I don't know when he'll do it because he doesn't have internet at home at the moment so I figure it should be up sometime tomorrow. I wanted to post this today though and explain before anyone reads it that this is NOT the last chapter. I went back to make changes to the chapter I already had and decided I didn't want to take anything out. So there will still be one more chapter after this one. I hope you all don't mind, hehehe.

Thanks for your patience

Vance

Thanks for letting us know :worship: