Show yourself?

Got myself a shirt and tie. First time ever in my life I tied a tie... And it took be 30 minutes. ¬¬

Posted Image

Posted Image

I look fabulous, so I'm wearing it to school tomorrow.

Well, this is a bit embarrassing, but here's the only half decent picture I have of myself.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/rinfang/mehplz.jpg

I like.

YES, I TOOK THIS BECAUSE I WAS BORED *cough* YES, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER AND THAT IS WHY I'M SMILING. YES, YOU CAN CYBER WITH ME ON SKYPE. AND YES, IT IS HARD BEING THIS GOOD LOOKING. GOSH.

Posted Image

tags: unhealthy amounts of sarcasm, Chilean miners.

Erm... Hi, I'm Jack and I'm very friendly. o_o Edited by Jack Frost

hahah..We didn't really need to know that Soups mum and osama like to share a session in a love dungeon but meh, lol

and Maria, hot as ever :D

I think in that photo ^ I look a lot like Freddie Mercury, in my avatar pic! Without the moustache of course! lol

Get a haircut Cam, sheesh! Love the smile, btw!

Oh of course everyone gets the "your hair is so nice!" comments but nooooooo, I get the "get a haircut" ones :/

Now you owe me a batch of cookies, baked with love and admiration. You know where to mail them too ;)

Well, this is a bit embarrassing, but here's the only half decent picture I have of myself.

http://i565.photobuc...fang/mehplz.jpg

Did a girl just catch my eye? O_o *gasp* Yes, a girl caught my eye. You're gorgeous, hon, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

And because I'm a showoff...My new haircut. That I gave myself. With a razor.

Posted Image

Goes well with my 10th Doctor glasses methinks

Only prob is I really look like a girl in that shot. :thumbdown:

Edited by DragonMando