Show yourself?

• Site Administrator

I don't have a problem with putting up a photo of me, but as I think it is cruel to make people throw up after looking at the good looking people above, I'll refrain.

To be honest, the only reason I won't put up a photo is because I have a wife and two boys that I'm protecting. Sooner or later the word will get out, but until then I'm staying behind a thin veneer of anonymity.

Of course, C James will tell everyone that my avatar is a self portrait. I refuse to confirm or deny the rumour.....

I don't have a problem with putting up a photo of me, but as I think it is cruel to make people throw up after looking at the good looking people above, I'll refrain.

To be honest, the only reason I won't put up a photo is because I have a wife and two boys that I'm protecting. Sooner or later the word will get out, but until then I'm staying behind a thin veneer of anonymity.

Of course, C James will tell everyone that my avatar is a self portrait. I refuse to confirm or deny the rumour.....

Well, we know your avatar is a picture of you (though, you can't see your face well enough to ID, thus protecting your anonymity) and the only question is, is it a self-portrait, or did you you have it taken?

As for me, my self-pic in my avatar will have to suffice.

Since I have my mugshot posted in my profile.......Jan

The same for me :P

PS : wow, all these nice faces ...... :wub:

If you want to see more from me, look at my profile, the photoalbum on my site, and the gallery.(I dont want to charge more this topic). :great:

Edited by old bob
I would do it, really I would, but I don't want to be responsible for people throwing rocks at their computer screens or Notebook computers miraculously taking flight towards solid objects :P

Oh come on guys... we won't judge you! We just want to be able to put a face to a name. This isn't a 'Hot or Not' contest otherwise I wouldn't have entered.

Joe :)

(P.S. I still think viv is the hottest one on here so far...)

A long time ago, I told her she looked like a mix between my mum and a friend of mine, hehe.

Anyways, Nope i wont be showing my picture (I already showed it to some people a few months ago, all you get is my hand on a tree, hehe). Maybe once i come out to a few people over here, I might show a picture here.

-Jules

And as long as your boys need protecting you shouldn't put your self in a position to risk. After all a picture is just that a picture what really matters are the words you contribute. And with you those are damn well important. BTW my sister lives in Melbourne :D

Mine is my profile pic, even though it's about a year old. *shrug* I pretty much look the same. But I have to disagree with Joe, CJ is definitely hotter than viv. I mean, come on! Who can deny those oh-so-sexy twirly horns? Oh, and I almost forgot, those seductive sunglasses are to die for. Literally.

Edited by pingyboy

Oh come on guys... we won't judge you! We just want to be able to put a face to a name. This isn't a 'Hot or Not' contest otherwise I wouldn't have entered.

Joe :)

Okay, okay...I'll do it...Kinda :blink: seeing as how I'm kinda old and technicly impared, I added a personnal pick to my profile. I couldn't quite figure out how to add it here :*)

I don't know how you guys do it out there in Maryland... but here, I always win :P A goat, hotter than me? As if! :wacko: Besides, as I was reminded, I have a whole harem that says so! :wub: Love you guys!