Alex Rider, TV Show

2 hours ago, Myr said:

For those interested, this is out in the US now on Amazon Prime's IMDBtv channel.  I have have 8 episodes in my queue.

:)

Love the spy genre and I have it in my queue as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I watched all 8 episodes in one night when we got it on Amazon Prime in the UK 🇬🇧. It's an amazing series.

I do love the books, though I need to read the last couple still.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I finally wrapped up watching all 8 episodes. I really enjoyed it.  They changed just enough to be a surprise and set themselves for a run of shows, if they so desire.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Myr said:

I finally wrapped up watching all 8 episodes. I really enjoyed it.  They changed just enough to be a surprise and set themselves for a run of shows, if they so desire.

I'm hoping we get a second season.

• 9 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Yay!!!!

Ironically, yesterday I started reading Book 9 Scorpia Rising. I took a bit of a break after the first eight books, and look what happens when I got back into reading again..

Thanks for the heads up, Myr!!!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 9:24 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

Everybody has a channel these days! Once GA starts one, I want to be in charge of casting. I'll need a small office with a big couch. :P

Couch?

Carlos, at least be civilized... I will graciously allow you to share my wonderful Alaskan King!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, wildone said:

Just curious if everyone has watched Alex Rider: Stormbreaker on Amazon Prime :unsure: It is about an 1 1/2 movie of the book.

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0HX65KOL7A46RDKPQMGM7TNB2O/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

Yeah, I've watched the film. It's not as good as the series.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

They did

9 hours ago, wildone said:

Just curious if everyone has watched Alex Rider: Stormbreaker on Amazon Prime :unsure: It is about an 1 1/2 movie of the book.

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0HX65KOL7A46RDKPQMGM7TNB2O/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

It wasn't bad. it certainly had the stars in it.  They made the series better and a bit more grounded. I do have it on DVD.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I just happen to be in Amazon Prime striking some crap off my watch list, when I noticed that the 8 episodes of season 2 are up.  so, I do have something on my watch list.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Myr said:

I just happen to be in Amazon Prime striking some crap off my watch list, when I noticed that the 8 episodes of season 2 are up.  so, I do have something on my watch list.

Yeah I'll be watching as soon as I've got time.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
  • Site Administrator

Season 3 trailer is out.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Alex doesn’t look happy 😕But I know why 😏

• Like 1