Show yourself?

Aww cute, trying clothes at the gap eh?

Haha, actually it was at Esprit.... We were on a school trip to New York last March and we got bored, lol. That shirt was like.... $70, and nearly everyone who's seen me in that shirt hates me for not getting it. :blink:

Eh... What the hey, I've got nothing better to do. :P

post-6897-1215376764.jpg

It's on my profile, but like I said, I've got nothing better to do, haha.

That's a really cute picture! I love the expression. ^_^

Me looking tired from a 16 hours drive. I was in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. :P

Posted Image

And I was forced by my little sister and Viet mummy into taking a photo of me with them. I felt so violated. :P

Posted Image

Finally, I was about to give my husband the finger when he took a photo of me. :P

Posted Image

post-6897-1215376764.jpg

B) .........Cute pic, :( .....way too young!!

my last pic im gonna post for awhile (its a bit older by 3-4 months)

Did I say you were incredibly hot?? I think I just did... :)

ah, what the hell...

as you can see, my basketball team was losing

Nice pic, Matty.... And I must say that you are quite good looking as well... :)

OMFG!! That is one soooo adorable pic!! You are wayyy to cute and handsome, mate... :);):2thumbs::wub: (Okay, I think these many smileys are enough to comvey my emotions... :lol: )

BeaStKid :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, and also National Academic Bowl is in the same school I will go this August, Gallaudet University. "A diamond in the rough" as I called it because it was located in the northeast part of DC, so... yeah.

Well, my friends loved to tease me because I'm born in Germany, so I ignore the teasing, also that I always love to tease with the math teacher and he called me Stalin so I called him Hitler and we still call each other by that names. Of course, we did it in private but my friends knows it so they laughed at our tirades...