My Story: An American Wizard at Hogwarts

Hey all,

I posted a new story... so you should all go and check it out!!

Hi Adrian,

I read your story and I really enjoyed it. I have read other Harry Fan Fics too but I prefer this one. I mean it! Perhaps it's because of the idea of adding a new character, which is amazing, or perhaps the idea of mingling your ideas in JKR's world so well. I really relished the scene with Draco. And the character is so cool. Have I told you that Hermione is my fav in the books? How can I not like his cousin? Wants some physical details on him though! I know we're going to know about him in the upcomin chapters.

Wanting more!

Ieshwar

You know, its funny you say that, because just as I submitted the chapter, I thought to myself, "Hmm. I have no idea what Adrian looks like..." I mean, I kinda did some vague details when comparing him to his parents, but nothing beyond that...

Here's what I do know: Adrian's about 6'1" (and I'm making Harry about 5'11") and naturally has Dark brown hair. (He'll change it a few times, but nothing too extreme. Auburn, or lighter brown, things like that. The length will also change from time to time. Yay for magic spells!)

He's also got hazel eyes, and those tend to shift colors depending on what he's wearing.

The rest, I've gotta figure out later.

Thanks again for reading and commenting. It makes my life!!

• 2 months later...

Hi Adrian,

I read the second chapter and it's good. I guess the main character you were talking of is Abigail. She sounds cool and I hope to see something between her and Neville. :D

I want more! After such a long wait, I was expecting more but I found the chapter rather short. I expected more to happen. When the third chapter coming? Please, say soon!!!

Update soon!

Ieshwar

P.S What about Equilibrium?

haha, easy there bucko.

Chapter Three should be out fairly soon. I've just been terribly busy, (read: not home)

However, the ideas are coming a lot easier, and that means I can write quicker. This might also mean longer chapters....

As for Equilibrium, that's coming too... Just kind of slowly.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I'm glad you find the stories good enough to get impatient over!!

• 2 months later...

Here's the link for the chapter.

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewsto...9&chapter=3

Well, this one told us much more than the second chapter- their confession. I noticed that you've decided to go along the plot line of the 5th but if I'm not wrong, it's going to chnage in the future.

That was great chapter. You write well. Your description skills are good and did bring a smile on my face when I read it.

Now you have three stories going on. Good luck to keep the hungry readers satisfied! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adrian!

I'm here just to make you smile! (please?)

Well, I must say the exchange and dialogues between the students is very good and make me really smile! :)

I don't know what to think about the last lines... It's not wise to keep secrets but then, Im not one of those who thnk that you should say everything.

I hope that at least in this story, Ron and Hermy come together early and don't have to wait for a battle!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Hi Adrian!

I'm here just to make you smile! (please?)

Well, I must say the exchange and dialogues between the students is very good and make me really smile! :)

I don't know what to think about the last lines... It's not wise to keep secrets but then, Im not one of those who thnk that you should say everything.

I hope that at least in this story, Ron and Hermy come together early and don't have to wait for a battle!

Take care,

Ieshwar

HA! Yes, Ron and Hermione will be hooking up within the next few chapters. That is, when Ron finally gets the hint about the whiole thing.

As for Adrian's secret... I struggled with that part for a long while. I could have just told the truth, and it would have either been no problem (Harry doesn't like Malfoy, but trusts Adrian) or Harry would have simply said no. I didn't want to do that, becasue I feel that Harry would have been more understanding than that.

Adrian's secret will come back to haunt him. How or When remains to be seen. There are a few different ways I could play things, and honestly, I'm not sure yet.

Thanks for the comment! And it did make me smile!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...