-
Posts
10,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lisa
-
"I love you, Shura", instead of "I love you, Bryce"!!! Luckily his b/f knows Shura is a horse and not another boy!!!! lol I'm thrilled that his mom finally realized how good Rhyder is at well, riding and being a cowboy. =) And his dad was wicked generous transferring all that money into Rhyder's new account. I'm looking forward to the reunion now!
-
A new story, Sui! I'm intrigued already! I can't wait to find out about Jae's past. It sounds interesting! Oh, and when Jae was talking to Angie and he asked her if she had a crash on the boy band, I think you mean crush. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
-
Chapter 1 An Anniversary Gift
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 1 An Anniversary Gift
What a great coming out story, Cole! You're so lucky your parents didn't shun you and they continue to love and support you. =) I find it sad that teenagers and adults alike, have so much stress over coming out. Why do they need to 'come out'? Why can't they just show up with a boyfriend or girlfriend and leave it at that? Know what I mean? I mean, no one would raise any eyebrows if a boy came home with a girl, so why is it that people get so bent out of shape if the boy comes home with another boy? I just don't get it. Parents are supposed to love their children unconditionally, and if they don't, they should have never been parents in the first place. No child should have to go through the heartache of feeling like their family and their home will be taken away from them if they come out. That's just horrible. Eh, I could go on and on, but this isn't the place. Anyway, I'm glad everything worked out for you, Cole. =) -
Yeah, what Meg said. Hysterical! She called her dad a cunt! Omg, I was laughing and crying at the same time, just like Marcus! Meg's mom and Gred had a Bull Mastiff name Peaches???? lol This was an amazing series, Thorn and I'm really sorry to see it end. I absolutely LOVED the cursing b/c hey, I'm no fucking angel and I've been guilty of letting the f-bomb go off many, many times. =) But...I just loved their chemistry. They were both so damaged and fucked up that they needed each other to make the other person whole again. it just took them a bloody fucking long time to realize that! I will miss reading about them. Maybe sometime you could do like an epilogue or sequel or something...
-
I agree with Suvitar. Any kind of chocolate. And it's comfort food, non-comfort food. lol Mark should be ecstatic that Trey wants him to go with him to see his folks. Three weeks is not a long time to spend together, knowing that Trey will be deployed and God knows when they'll be able to see each other again. That's if Trey's tour of duty is a success and he doesn't get hurt.
-
Holy hell, Andrew! Way to go TJ's mom! At least she's on TJ's side! =) Thank God Spin's going to be ok. He took quite some beating. And all b/c of TJ's asshole father. Of course his father didn't put the knife in the kid's hand but it was b/c of his story that the kid attacked Spin in the first place. And poor Dylan. He's been through so much and then he had to sit and listen to ths stupid guidance counselor who should have known better than to "question" a minor w/o a parent or advocate present. Hope he gets his balls strung up! lol Terrific chapter, Andrew! Can't wait for the next one!
-
Dan is too young to be so cynical. Why on earth would he feel like he'll never meet anyone? He has his whole life ahead of him. What would give him the impression that he'll spend it all alone? And why would he think that everyone who is on these sites is lonely? I liked the kiss though, it was funny. I think though in order for Dan to really tell if he likes it or not, Chris should have been more serious about it and certainly not had sticky lips! lol
-
Personally, I'd be dancing a littl jig if I got to move from NY to Cali! But that's just me. lol I love it so far, Spiral! =) I'm also intrigued to find out why now, does Jason's father decide that he wants his son to live with him. I'm looking forward to chapter two! I have one complaint though: The chapter was too short!
-
I was really confused there at the end of the chapter. Why were Chuck & Dylan arguing over Chuck's lack of friends? Did that have something to do w/the chapter? Poor Raleigh! Cody should have never laid a hand on him. That was a really heartbreaking chapter but very smart of Raleigh to think of cockblocking to that extent. It's important for him to know he's among friends now & what happened w/Cody won't happen again. This was a very emotional chapter, Cole. Shit, I can't believe Cody put Raleigh in the hospital & caused him to lose a kidney.
-
"Last Day on Earth" is a Green Day song. lol Damn, I'm wrong, it's "Last Night on Earth", but "Last Day on Earth" IS a Marilyn Manson song! lol Google told me so. lol I love the play on words you used in the chapter: rider-less and "There's our Rhyder!" lol Of course the airport scene got me all choked up, but yes, as everyone says, it's the right thing to do. Go back to England and say a proper goodbye to the family. I'm a bit anxious though, b/c I'm afraid his folks (definitely his mom), will try to stop him from going back. Maybe she'll try to sabotage his trip back by stealing his passport or something, I don't know. I'm just anxious. I am looking forward to seeing their reactions when Rhyder tells them about his win at the rodeo and school, and everything else. They can't NOT be impressed with all that! lol And as the saying goes, you need to set your kids free and if they come back...err, sorry, wrong saying, that's for a lover, right? hehe But they need to let him go and make his own way in life now, even though it will be beyond painful seeing him move so far away. But it's something he needs to do for himself now. Looking forward to the next chapter, Sasha!
-
I don't think I've heard Jacob refer to Marcus as Marc before, so when I read that in the last sentence, I thought you made a mistake by writing the other Marc...but then I realized his name is spelled Mark, not Marc. Anyway...I'm a little confused b/c at the end of the last chapter, didn't they pretty much confess to each other that they loved the other? But it was said differently than in this chapter. And last chapter Jacob brings up meeting Meg first, right? And don't they sort of talk about moving in together? Or am I not remembering correctly and jumping the gun? lol
-
Chris sounds great. Nicky didn't even ask him if he was going to go to his school. Is Chris even in school? lol One thing I want to point out redhead: when you're writing dialogue, you need to keep each character's dialogue on a separate line. For example: "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Chris asked. "Wow, that would be awesome, dude!" I said excitedly. (Ok, so obviously I'm no author, lol, can't write for shit, but you get my drift) "Great, let's exchange digits so we can talk before we meet up," Chris said. And then the next line would be Nicky's. You wrote each person's dialogue on the same line, so it gets confusing who's saying what. There's a story on another site that I follow religiously, and the author writes like that so I'm used to it, but it's not proper 'storytelling'. Other than that, chapter two was great!
-
Chapter 24 - Final Course
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 24 - Final Course
Now I'm so intrigued about Raleigh. What a great thing Nora did for Chuck! He'll be so much happier working there then walking the mall. I am sure Nora might even give him some free reign to see what he comes up with. It was funny how all four of the boys are so insecure in their relationships. I'm glad they were there to support one another. I also thought it was cool how Nora and Kelly thought they figured out Chuck's thoughts when putting together the different dishes he made. I would have never thought of that. lol Terrific chapter, Cole! -
Poor Niki - no one deserves to be bullied, verbally or physically. Thank God for his savior. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
-
My reaction was the same as your other readers. I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open. Actually, I read this earlier on my phone when I was waiting for my kid to get ready for school. My mouth was hanging open then too. WTF, Fitz? What happened? I wanna cry as much as Noah. I fell in love with Scott and Noah, and expecially Zach - what happened? They were together three and a half years and something big must have happened for Scott to walk out on Noah AND ZACH. He loves Zach to death - what the hell? Does he still see Zach? Did he wind up adopting him? He wouldn't just totall walk out and abandon Zach, would he? He's a much bigger man than that, or at least I thought he was. And who the fuck is Mike?????? And whadda mean Noah may want something more with him????? What the hell is Mike sticking his head where it doesn't belong saying Scott's not coming back?????? WHAT THE FUCK DID NOAH DO???????????????????? Shit. I need to get ahold of some Xanax or something. lol I'm all anxious now awaiting the next chapter. Omg, Fitz, I feel like Scott walked out on me too, and I already had a Scott walk out on me and I can't go through that shit again. Please bring them back together!!!!!
-
Some of these boys may have jumped on the empathy bandwagon, but not enough. Surprisingly old lady Crawford didn't seem like such an ass at the end. And hey, being a "counselor" AND a grown-up, shouldn't she have kept her opinions to herself? Why was she just added fuel to the fire? Kids like Jason who can't think for themselves (b/c he's too afraid his father wouldn't approve, or some such shit), and who are learning these prejudices and bigoted remarks at home, have a tough battle ahead of them if they do believe in kids like A&M. See, it's the ignorant parents who spew their hatred onto their kids and the kids act on the same hatred so as not to piss off dear ole' dad w/o really knowing WHY they are supposed to hate whoever it is they hate. You know? Babies aren't born hating people. They learn it, see it, hear it, etc. from home. Someone taught them to hate others for whatever reason. It's a terrible cycle. Even educators (old lady Crawford), and coaches like Coach Mills, need to leave their prejudices at the door. Their nasty comments only reinforce the bigotry that the other kids learn at their own homes. Excellent chapter, Uplifted! If only everyone took time to empathize with other people , put themselves in other people's shoes - this world would be a better, more peaceful place.
-
What an appropriate name: "Rider Horseman", lol. As Gee suggested, i think it's great if Bryce could go back with Rhyder. Maybe then Rhyder's mom would be more apt to let him go back to the states. And as I said in the reviews for the last chapter, I know exactly where his mom is coming from. Riding rodeos? Being thrown by bulls? Steers? Living thousands and thousands of miles away? Shit, one of my kids is in college up in New Hampshire, three and a half HOURS away and I'm dying b/c I haven't seen him since the end of August! lol So I'm feeling Rhyder's mom's pain right now. lol But I also agree that this (school and the ranch), are great learning experiences for Rhyder and they will both help him grow up and mature since he'll be going to school, working, and pretty much living on his own w/o the parental units. Great chapter, Sasha!
-
What a fantastic chapter! I loved the way Jacob just let fly with the f-bomb every other word. You fucking fucktard, or something like that. Man, his tirade was funny! It was probably the most romantic confession of love Jacob could ever give. Marcus too. These two are so fucking perfect for each other! More, more, more, Thorn!
-
I wish they would just bite the bullet and tell each other how they feel! lol They're so stubborn! It's great that Jacob wants to meet Meg and that he's not scared off by the fact that he has a child. I know how that is with the 'your father' instead of 'your dad' bit. I really, really, really dislike my ex, so I NEVER say 'your dad'; it's always 'your father'. Although I have to admit, it does sound harsh. He never refers to me as 'your mom'; it's always 'your mother'. But yeah, that's how it goes sometimes. I'm really curious now about Jen. What did she do that was so bad that she would never gain full custody if Marcus and her went to court?
-
That is so scary. I'm praying nothing will happen to Trey. One of my middle son's best friends joined the Army right out of high school (last year), and was just sent to Afghanistan. We're all praying for his safe return also.
-
Otto is totally blackmailing Axel!!!! First it's the breakfast, what's going to be next? Kissing him again? Sex? Otto has them by the balls, so to speak. And I even used to like him. Not any more. What a shit! I really feel for Xavier - I'd be fuming also if I were him. Great chapter, JC!
-
Chapter 23 - Third Course
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 23 - Third Course
Terrific chapter, Cole! I was in hysterics reading about Chuck and Dylan's plights when they were younger. Question though: you said Kelly was telling everyone about when he thought Dylan was gay. He said it was during fifth grade when Dylan had a sleepover party. But then it was mentioned they were thirteen and fourteen years old and teenagers. When you're at that age, you're in seventh or eighth grade and sometimes even a freshman in high school at fourteen. Just wanted to point that out to you. I think in fifth grade you're eleven... -
Circle - you're back!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been awhile...=) The story at the beginning threw me; I had thought it was a story Dan was reading, not one he wrote! Good for him! I forget on GA that teenagers are allowed on here! lol Curious to find out why David and Jenna broke up - will that be discussed in the next chapter?
-
Andrew, you're killing me here! Besides getting beat up, did Spin just get knifed????? I think CJ and Danny should sue that Fox affiliate - they had no right plastering pictures of the boys all over the TV with a derogatory news piece. That's not news, it's just stupid gossip. Then they should double-sue them b/c of the hate crime Spin just endured - all due to the piece on the news. Excellent chapter, Andrew! I'm waiting here with bated breath for the next one. =)
-
Chapter 22 - Dinner at Eight
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 22 - Dinner at Eight
Wow, five courses! I think I'd be stuffed after the first two! lol Chuck must be thrilled that everyone seems to be enjoying his food. And of course I'm reading this not far past dinner time and wouldn't ya know, I need me some lamb-kabobs! lol I'm really curious about Raleigh's story - that wasn't talked about before, right?
