-
Posts
10,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lisa
-
I feel badly for the kid; his parents are MIA and he's left alone with his butler. I was confused at the end though with the fifth benefit, sixth benefit...not sure what they are. Ok, on to the next chapter! =)
-
Another riveting chapter, Matthew! Ah, we finally met Seacrest! lol I'm so glad Ray blew 'em outta the water! I have a feeling he's really going to miss the Collins'. I also have a feeling Andrew is not going to be upset with him. He did thank him, after all. I'm looking forward to chapter three.
-
I totally agree w/Mike. Once you've been cheated on, it's extremely hard to trust anyone again. Doesn't matter how long it's been either. It could have been years and years ago, but that little voice inside your head will always be questioning a new person's motives and honesty. When a person cheats on you, they don't just cheat on you and it's over. They destroy your self-confidence. They bring up all your insecurities and your self-worth. You feel worthless. After all, this person cheated on you. This person must not have loved you enough to stay true to you.That equates to: something must be wrong with you and no one will ever love you again. I feel Chuck's pain. Even four and a half years after his betrayal, I STILL feel his pain. (did that make sense?) I'm glad he told Dylan about Douchebag Dewayne.That's what I call my ex at least. Not Dewayne, douchebag, db for short. Even on my phone. I should change it now though since I think the kids have figured out what db means. lol I hope Dylan isn't too upset with Kenny. I'd hate to see Kenny get in trouble for what he said to Chuck. This was quite an emotional chapter, Cole. Excellent job.
-
Jo Ann - that's so nice!
-
Why am I always the only one reviewing all these sex scenes? It's embarrassing! lol Ok, so there's till lots of foursome sex to go around! lol All those horntoads! I can see Andy and Randy getting a little perturbed by the looks, touches, and kisses that Matt and Thomas are giving each other. I'm looking forward to reading how the next rounds go! lol
-
That was like the sweetest chapter. Thank you. I'm having a real shit day and just reading this latest chapter brightened it up and made me smile. =) Looking forward to the next update.
-
Yeah, I don't like the ending of this chapter. So when Chuck opens up about Dewayne, that's going to be worse for Dylan? I can't imagine how Dylan felt when Chuck was in his fugue state. That must have been scary as hell. Hopefully, Chuck is getting better. Chuck does have major insecurity issues, and who can blame him when there are people all around him who are telling him he's not good looking enough for Dylan and Dylan's only with him b/c he feels sorry for him, etc., etc. It's hard not to believe these people when you're so insecure to begin with. Terrific chapter, as always, Cole! Loved the song too!
-
School seems the best option for Mark. Hopefully Trey will come back in one piece and he can register for classes also. It will also be good for Mark to have something to focus on other than missing Trey. After all, Trey will be overseas and busy doing whatever it is they make him do (hopefully staying alive). Mark will be the one back home, with nothing to do but think and overthink, and feel insecure, etc. It'll be much better if he has something like school and homework to concentrate on. Maybe a part-time job also...
-
Are We More Than Just Friends?
Lisa commented on totallyy's story chapter in Are We More Than Just Friends?
What a sad first chapter! Poor kid. Isn't it funny (well, not really!), that when people say one thing, we interpret it as something completely different? It's sad. But really, what was up with that guy? I'm looking foward to learning more about the poor kid he disappointed. -
Su! I was just thinking about this story the other day!!! I'm so glad you updated! They have been terrific for the past three months! The phone calls and Skype time are very important. I'm so glad Josh decided to visit on the spur of the moment. Sometimes, that's what you have to do do get things done. Sometimes planning a trip doesn't work out. I love the fact that Alexi is so close with Alicia and they keep in touch also. And of course Josh probably has Lily on speed dial. lol I'm so proud of Alexi for showing that Hondo (is that how it's spelled?), reporter that he's on top of the world now, and not that person she interviewed last year. I'm so happy he seems to have cured his stage fright. =) Great chapter, Sui! Can't wait for the reunion!
-
Lol, Jameson Whiskey! lol Google Jameson Parker. He used to be on "Simon and Simon", an American cop show (I think, I'm trying to remember, used to love that show!) He was really a nice looking, boy-next-door type of of guy.
-
Oh man, my mouth was hanging open when Jeremy laid the 'f' bomb on Luke. And I'm not talking about 'fuck', the OTHER 'f' bomb! Omg! How could he? And then he goes and breaks up with Luke! And Jeezus...Luke is the biggest jock in the school; he's out and proud and no one gives him shit about it. Why the hell is Jeremy so afraid? Ok, so true, Luke probably shouldn't have outed Jeremy to his friends, but he knows his friends are cool and won't say anything. Plus, it was kinda obvious: why would Luke all of a sudden grab a random guy and try to kiss him? lol But Jameson Parker!!!!! Omg, Luke, turn away. Turn away now! Parker will be arrested for being a pedo! lol The dude is sixty-five now!!! I couldn't believe it! Still looks good though. lol I always loved "Simon and Simon". So obviously THIS Jameson is in the closet too. And they just had their first fight. Great chapter, Sasha!
-
Omg, Kitt! I loved this one! Kayla is adorable! Poor Ayla though. Can't imagine lying around for six weeks, unable to walk or even hop! I broke my toe one time at night when I stubbed in on my kid' playset which was stupidly set up by the bedroom door! Couldn't drive, walk...I learned to hop really well and sit on my butt and go up and down the stairs. Not fun! lol Great chapter, Kitt!
-
I LOVE that song by Lifehouse and Natasha Bedingfield! I actually just put it on my phone last week! Abby was horrible. She did apologize in the end and it did seem sincere. Ok, I'm not on her side or anything; what she said was cruel, spiteful, hurtful...I could go on and on. But...looking at it from her perspective: how she felt slighted that she was the last to find out about Dylan's new b/f and how her own son didn't even call her to tell her himself; she found out through someone else. She was hurt and jealous that her EX knew all about Chuck and even was invited over for dinner before she knew anything! I know firsthand that little pang of jealousy when I found out that my oldest brought his female bff over to the ex's for dinner. Of course I've known Sarah (his bff), for years and years, but all I'm saying is that she feels she needs to compete with the ex (which in many cases, is very hard to do when the ex has a new life, a ho who ruined yours (ok, not true in Abby's case since she's the one who left, lol), but she still feels she needs to compete for her kids' attentions. And that's a rotten feeling. It's not that I feel sorry for her b/c she should have handled herself more maturely and of course she should have NEVER brought Adam! What a slimbeball he was! And what's with Abby? Is she that desperate she has to "see" someone who was her son's late b/f's best friend, who also slept with her son? Really? That's all kinds of strange. lol She purposely brought Adam so he could cause trouble and he did. Now she regrets it. Hopefully she'll be able to make up for her rudeness and cruelty. As far as her behavior goes, I will say it's not surprising that Dylan kept Chuck from his mother for all this time. Now she sent Chuck into an emotional tailspin. I really hope Dylan can get him through this "scary time", which is the first for Dylan. Terrific chapter, Cole! I was sitting there with my mouth hanging open through most of it! lol
-
That was a cute chapter, redhead! I'm glad Chris felt the same way for Nikki. =)
-
Chapter 1 - Forgetting the Past
Lisa commented on Xfighter1984's story chapter in Chapter 1 - Forgetting the Past
I knew the first paragraphs sounded familiar! I read this story on the other site. I better re-read it to refresh my memory! lol It was a good story, I remember that much! -
Chapter 14: You Break My Heart
Lisa commented on x Trevor x's story chapter in Chapter 14: You Break My Heart
I'm trying to follow what's going on with Melanie's ploys, but she has me all confused now about those bottles! lol Jaemin may be sweet and kind and loving to Miracle, but he's not to be trusted. WTF is he suggesting about Miracle sleeping with his adoptive father? That's just CRAZY TALK! Jaemin has something up his sleeve. And Melanie (again) - texting and driving! If anyone should have been wrapped around a tree, it's her. haha -
Jeezus, what is Sterling getting himself into? Why is he trusting Melanie? She's just going to sell him out and run to Jaemin to sell him out too. What a conniving, manipulative bitch. lol Poor Miracle. At least he knows why he's always running to men/boys for sex. He equates it with love and emotions. Poor kid. Ok, on to chapter fourteen. I can already tell by the title that I'm not gonna like it...
-
Chapter 32 - Dear Old Dad
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 32 - Dear Old Dad
Dylan's mom sounds like a bitch already! (only the part where she's a money-grubbing one! lol And the part where she called Alisha a ho. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it Abby who wanted a divorce from Dylan's dad? So it's not like he was cheating on her with Alisha.) But I will say I did enjoy reading about how happy she was that she had a gay son. That would be me. I've always wanted to throw a coming out party for someone. =) And I totally agree with Dylan's dad; Dylan really needs to tell Chuck about the trust fund. Chuck is not going to be happy that he had to find out the way he did: by accident. Chuck is already so insecure with everything else (including money), this is not going to go over well. I'm already nervous about the next chapter! Oh, and Cole - It's 5:20, I should be making dinner and now I just read about Chuck's awesome scallops (yum!), dish, but you didn't put the recipe in! lol -
Shit, I missed this chapter! Where was I? lol I swear, Braylon is such a bitch. lol Seriously. I just laugh at him. He treats Korbyn like shit, making him feel badly for knocking on his door. I loved when Korbyn asked, anything else? I mean really! How do you keep up with all of Braylon's idiotic rules?! lol So he treats him like shit, but then when Andrea shows an interest in him, all of a sudden Braylon can't lose Korbyn, Korbyn is his, yada, yada, yada. Well, you will lose him Braylon if you keep treating him like dirt. Ok, on to the next chapter.
-
What an interesting premise for a story! Although, like H thought, A mentioned a 'wife' not a housekeeper. Does A think that all wives do is cook, clean and tend to gardens? lol If so, he's in for a big surprise! lol Just look at his own mother. (Sorry I'm using H and A b/c I didn't write down their names and I don't remember how they're spelled off the top of my head.) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
-
Lol Trevor. Funny you mentioned that I gave you an idea. I was interviewed by Percy two weeks ago and one of the questions he asked me was if I tried to influence the authors by comments I make in the reviews. So now I'm looking forward to reading about the surprise! Lol
-
What a great 'feel good' story for Christmas. Tommy learned an important lesson. He learned not to be so selfish & to put other's needs before his. He really matured in that respect. I have to admit, my mouth was gaping when he wrote down everything he wanted for Xmas. What a spoiled kid. Lol Meeting Jason not only helped Jason, but it made Tommy grow up & do a wonderful selfless thing. I will say though, his mother is a piece of shit. I'm sorry but she is. You cannot choose a man over your child. Talk about selfish. I understand she's lonely. Join a group or something but don't settle for some low-life who wants to get rid of your son. How could she let him do that? I don't care what lies he fed her a out her son, you do not take his word over your son's word. I don't think she deserves Jason's love. Obviously she chose that scum over her son. She shouldn't be allowed to see him. There, I've said my peace. Lol Excellent story, Bill!
-
Ahhhhhhhh REDHEAD!!!!!!! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat here typing on my fucking phone for God's sake!!!! What happened ????? What did Chris do? On another unrelated note: the banter between Nikki & his grandfather was hysterical! Ok, update soon please. Did you update yet? Dammit. Lol Hurry up!!!
-
I'm confused. I thought Noah met Mike after Scott walked out on him, Zach, & the company. Unless I'm just not remembering the details correctly. I din't know if I said this in a previous review but I really love the way you go back & forth between the past & the present. Everything just seemed so perfect: a possible baby & a new home. It makes me so sad thinking what went wrong??? Please excuse any typos; I'm on my phone b/c my kid has my computer but I just had to review. Oh, and btw, I don't know about other companies, but the two co's I worked for before kids had a separate dept. for payroll. I was in HR & we only gave the Payroll Dept. time cards, and time sheets etc ftom all the departments. The Payroll Dept. was the dept. who drew the paychecks & took out the taxes. But I can see in much smaller companies depts. combining work to get everything done. Great chapter as always, Fitz. =)
