-
Posts
10,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lisa
-
At least Haje is starting to open up to Vincent about Shin. At least he's not snapping at him all the time. That's progress. lol And Vincent is right - Haje hasn't dealt with Shin's death; he's so focused on finding his killer, he hasn't even grieved yet. Great chapter, Sui!
-
I can't believe that slime-bucket is going to walk!!!!! Hell, shit, 2.5 mil is a lot to walk away from. This guy definitely has brains, I'll give him that. And there's no loophole in getting around that? I mean, is that even legal? If this guy commits murder, his wife can literally get away with not saying anything if she knows, b/c of the prenup? That's insane! lol I like seeing Michael feeling more and more comfortable with Asher, at home and in public. I noticed in the last chapter he didn't even think about it when he put his hand on top of Asher's when they were at the restaurant. =)
-
That last part was funny; they couldn't get out of the restaurant fast enough. lol Michael being jealous is a good thing. But luckily he doesn't have to be jealous of Asher's feelings for Paul. And Ian, although I do believe he's looking out for Asher's best interests, just may by going about it the wrong way and ruffling even more feathers. =) Ok, on to chapter 23. I moved three days ago and I'm sitting in the middle of a tidal wave of boxes, but I got my internet hooked up and I just had to catch up with one of my favorite stoiries, KC!
-
Shit, I feel so badly for Oli. I can't imagine how it would feel to totally hate your body b/c it's not the body you were supposed to have. To feel like it must be covered up at all times and not want to even look at it in the mirror must be horrible. Oli's parents are really cool. So...do they know about Oli? They were hinting at it. As always, James, looking forward to more! This story is fascinating!
-
Chapter 16 - That's Why It's Called "Getting Lucky"
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 16 - That's Why It's Called "Getting Lucky"
That was a great chapter, Cole! I thought Gavin was the best! He was really so sweet the way he let his 'little buddy' down. And that freed Dylan up to really look at Gavin's 'little dude' for the first time. Too bad it didn't last longer though... -
Awww, Dylan and Chuck are good friends! I'm glad it's working out between Issac and Raleigh!
-
Great story, Comicfan! I loved the nickname you gave Pandora. And I loved the idea of the box being the luncheonette. And was Hephaestus Alexander the Great's "best friend"? Or am I mixing up my eras? lol I wish there was more to read!
-
Terrific story. I just got chills.
-
Fantastic story Totallyy! I loved when you switched from the present to the past so the reader had a chance to find out what made Brandon so numb. Aaron is a lifesaver, who unknowingly, made Brandon lose it enough to open up and free himself. Now he can truthfully tell Kat that he's not fine but he's working on getting there. =) And everyone should have a great friend like Kat. Ok, on to the epilogue.
-
Love that last line: "I was fine, until I was not." So cryptic. lol
-
This was terrific, KC! I want a sequel!!! Whoever texted Ryan/Rider must have seen the lust-filled looks he was giving Adam all week. lol But wow, nothing off limits, huh? I've never watched those insipid shows like "Jersey Shore" (not to knock Jersey, b/c I'm a Jersey girl), and "Desperate Housewives of..." fill in the blank, but do they really show every single thing the people are doing? Very interesting story - I wanted to keep reading. Oh, I noticed at the beginning of the chapter Ryan/Rider was in MIchigan, but then Wisconsin was mentioned...
-
I'm with KC - I really want to read Mark's letter. =) I can't imagine how it would feel coming home to a half-empty apartment. It's like Sam was bottling all his emotions in that wardrobe and like Pandora's box, even though he knew what to expect, I'm sure he didn't expect the flood of emotion and pain to hit him so hard. Like, deep down inside you know the person is gone, but when you open the wardrobe to see the proof, moreso than the missing furniture, etc., that's when it really hits you and the finality of it I'm sure is devastating. It's like keeping the person's toothbrush next to yours - you know the person is gone, but psychologically you need to keep that toothbrush there b/c w/o the toothbrush staring you in the face the reality of the situation hits you and it's just too final. You know what I mean? I definitely felt Sam's pain (just not in the coming-home-and-finding-half-the-things-gone sort of way), and his inability to pretty much function after Mark left. I like the ending though b/c it gives the reader hope that Sam is slowly getting over Mark (not an easy feat after so many years together), and is open to meeting new people. Terrific story, Aditus!
-
McWankface - I practically spilled my coffee all over my keyboard at that one! lol I should have known better than to be eating or drinking anything when reading this particular story! hehe The both knew they loved each other, but it took ten years to confess it. And that wouldn't have happened if they didn't run into each other. We never figured out where Marcus lived. He said he was staying in the hotel b/c he was in the area, temporarily I assumed... Let's not have another ten years goes by for them to see each other again. In my mind I want Jacob to call him the SECOND he sobers up so he can ask Marcus again if he can keep him like a fucking puppy. I really loved this story, Thorn! Especially their oh-so-colorful language! lol
-
The Morning that Followed
Lisa commented on Thorn Wilde's story chapter in The Morning that Followed
Mark has pink hair! No wonder he got beat up!!!! lol Just kidding! I'm glad Mark's ok, but yeah, that wasn't random. I can't believe people would do that. I mean, I can believe it b/c a lot of people really do suck. I mean, really, what enjoyment can these assholes actually get from beating people up? I don't get it. Their victims aren't going to change, so why bother? To get a point across - that's just all kinds of fucked up. I'd be worried now that Mark is in the spotlight. Who's to say that this was only a one-time thing? And how about Ben? Why would they stop at getting Mark? I think Ben should re-think going back to work so soon after Mark's attack. I am proud of Ben for that great tweet he tweeted. (still cannot figure out Twitter, lol) Show the public that you're not backing down and running away with your tail between your legs b/c your b/f got beat up. And what a terrific mom Mark has! He's very lucky. Great chapter, Thorn! -
Glad Rhyder seemed to get over Jase. And of course, the best way to get over someone? Find someone else. Bryce seems really nice. I'm looking forward to reading more about him. =) Rhyder's so happy he's doing so well riding! He's never gonna wanna go home. lol
-
Boy could I feel Andy's anxiety when Matt decided to go home. As Andy said, it would be different if his parents told him he had to be home at a certain time, but Matt decided on his own that he would rather be at his house than with Andy. Ouch. But Matt needed his space. He needed to think things over. He was confused. But I was just as anxious as Andy, with all his pacing and restlessness, I felt his anxiety pouring out. I love the poem he wrote. It certainly said a lot about his feelings for Andy. Great job with the chapter, Uplifted! Oh, and the third chapter quote was the best of all the quotes put together!
-
Chapter 1 Beware of the Plastics
Lisa commented on flawlesss's story chapter in Chapter 1 Beware of the Plastics
Good to see all these stuck-up snobs back, flawless! lol Bray is just unbelievable! So rude! I love reading about what his conceited mind is thinking. lol Oh, just in case you wanted to fix it: a Toyota Camry is Camry, not Camery. =) -
Yes, poor Raleigh. And poor Issac. I know Dylan will know what to do to help Raleigh make it right with Issac. Great chapter, Cole! Although I still think that barista is a bit fishy walking around in a parka in August. lol He couldn't just keep his change of clothes in a plastic bag? lol
-
I feel badly for Siggi now. I used to hate him but after finding out about the way he was brought up I understand why he's such a prick. Of course the flip side of this is that even though you had a horrible childhood, you can't take it out on everyone you know. (and even people you don't know) But he's sick now and I feel sorry for him. And of course that just makes his normally bad mood even worse. lol
-
Loved it, loved it, loved it! What an awesome story, Sui! I wish I could read more about their life in the city. Maybe they'd run into Alexi and Joshua over the summer. lol Oh, one little thing: in American English we say 'mom', not 'mum', like Silver and Knox had been saying. I know they say 'mum' in Canada, Great Britian, and the UK. Just thought I'd be a pain and mention it...
-
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during that party! What a wild time! Rex was arrested, Silver confessed to Knox...can't wait for more! On to chapter three!
-
Sui, I love your new story!!! I can see why Silver (I keep thinking of the girl from 90210, lol), doesn't want to be another notch on Knox's belt, or bed. This is the second story I'm reading with a Knox in it. =) Since Knox has a rep, he can't possibly understand how Silver feels. Awesome first two chapters, Sui! Oh, I wanted to point out (according to my frat kid), that nowadays kids in frats don't call them frats, they call them fraternities. They don't shorten it like they used to. Also...what's wrong with Boston? lol I went to school in Boston and never wanted to leave. Ok, on to the third chapter.
-
This was a very good portrayal of a boy realizing his feelings for his best friend have shifted. It must be very confusing to a boy to suddenly find himself attracted to another boy, never mind that boy being his best friend. Oh, I wanted to point out, the last sentence of the second paragraph said, "I yelled back at Sam." It should have said, "I yelled back at Jeremy." And in the third paragraph, first sentence, Jeremy is Sam again. I wanted to let you know in case you wanted to go back and change it. =)
-
Chapter 13 - "There was something in the air..."
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 13 - "There was something in the air..."
"There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, Fernando..." Boy do I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Abba! lol Now I can't get that song out of my head; it's going around in a loop. haha What a great chapter, Cole! I'm glad Raleigh behaved himself during the party. He did seem sweet. I guess being obnoxious was just a cover or something. And my jaw dropped when Issac said that about Kenny! Who would have thought? Why didn't he go for Dylan then? Wasn't Dylan crushing on Kenny before Chuck? (not that he was crushing on Chuck, lol. Looking forward to the next chapter! -
Oh man, it was mom. And she kicked them out. Shit, what are they gonna do now? How far is Otto's? Of course I remember Otto.I hope he can help them, at least give them a warm place to stay. Looking foward to more. Oh, when you say, 'when Japan daringly attacked the Pearl Harbor', there is no 'the', it's just 'Pearl Harbor'. =) Also, you said, "That day marked the turning point of the second world war, (I don't believe you need them in caps unless you say WWII), did you mean the bombing of Pearl Harbor led the US into the war?
