Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Lisa

Editor
  • Posts

    10,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lisa

  1. Lisa

    Turning Point

    Shit, shit, shit, it better be Jake at the door and not Xavier's mom! Jake would be bad enough, but his mom seeing him having sex would be beyond mortifying. lol And I agree with KC and Cannd; I would have liked to read about what they were talking about if and when they discussed taking their physical relationship to the next level. How about preparation? Did Axel or Xav know how to prepare Xavier? What did they use for lube? I think reading about the awkwardness during the first few times would have been very cute. Ok, on to the next update.
  2. Lisa

    Sex on Fire

    Joe, I have no idea where I have been that I've missed like three updates!!!! This was a good chapter. I did feel bad for Axel also. And I agree w/KC: thank God Jake didn't walk in on them! lol One little stupid thing: did they use the word 'cum' back in the 40's? I'm too tired to Google it. Just curious...I probably asked you that in some other review. lol
  3. Lisa

    Weak

    Their relationship is a fucktastrophe! lol Oh, I LOVE that word! Can I steal it? lol Oh, and blood-soaked cuntrag and twatflap! Where do you come up with those words, Thorn? lol Marcus and Jacob are both so stubborn, but Marcus is more stubborn that Jacob. At least Jacob ran after him. Marcus just can't put his feelings into words, well, kind word, so he spouts nasty shit all the time. Jacob can at least be nice when he wants to, like when he was comforting Fiona. Maybe Marcus can ease up on using his defense mechanisms long enough to sustain this "relationship" with Jacob. And yay for Sami! She's not threatened by Marcus, she's not intimidated by him, and she doesn't take any of his shit. Good for her. But I'll tell you, Thorn, when Marcus gets going, and those curses are spewing out of his mouth, I just sit here and crack up! The things that come out of his mouth - priceless!
  4. Lisa

    Chapter 6

    Well, we know who Steph and Luka will be paired up with! lol Second Chances is such a perfect name for the ranch. Second chances for the horses and for the boys who ride them. Do you have any artwork on the posters? I would love to see how they came out.
  5. I think it will help Rhyder a lot knowing that Caleb went through the same exact thing he's going through. It always helps when others are in the same boat - you don't feel so alone. Misery loves company, so they say. lol
  6. Thorn, Thorn, Thorn!!!!! I just ran out of Xanax!!!!!! Now I'm all stressed out, biting my nails, etc. I'm so worried about Mark. I think something happened to him. I think somebody who didn't like his relationship with Ben snatched him or something. Oooohhh, maybe Robert HIMSELF kidnapped him! Maybe Robert wanted Mark all to himself! lol Ok, I'm getting a bit crazy here...but seriously, maybe some wacko fan knocked Mark out and took him away somewhere. You better update fast, Mister!!!!!
  7. Lisa

    Chapter 5

    Another excellent chapter, Andrew. Erik was so cute with Rain. I'd be the same way - not wanting to reprimand the horse or be stern with her b/c I'm just not that way. I was actually livid when that insipid librarian wrote TJ up (or whatever he did), for SAVING DEVON'S LIFE!!!! And the only reason Ty was expelled was b/c it wasn't the first fight he's been in????? So if it was his first fight and he was choking Devon to death, he wouldn't have been expelled????????? I think if I were Sarge I would have really thrown a fit. He should have been expelled for TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE, HOW'S THAT? Never mind the fact that it wasn't his first time. Anyway, sorry to just go off on a tangent to something that really wasn't the focus of the chapter. lol I'm looking forward to Devon's b-day. If jikarn is right about Devon's horse, I can't wait to read about his reaction.
  8. Lisa

    Chapter 4

    Wow. I was at the edge of my seat throughout this nail-biting chapter. Thank God TJ and Dylan got to Erik before Cody/Jamie could do any physical damage. TJ had redeemed himself in my eyes also. I'm glad the boys are going to give him a chance. Ok, on to the next chapter.
  9. Lisa

    Chapter 12 - Unk

    The ending was so sweet. Dillwin is a romantic at heart. =) I'm looking forward to when Kelli and Kelli meet. lol And of course the four-year-olds. Hey, does Dillwin's brother spell it Kelli also? Kinda odd for a guy though... I would also be a bit wary if I were Chuck's sister. She has every right to be; she's been through all this 'infatuation' before with Chuck. I hope this time it is different and their relationship lasts.
  10. Oh, now I feel sorry for Raleigh. lol I think Chuck should ask Dylan if it's ok if Raleigh tags along. Who knows, he might be a nice guy underneath. He's probably obnoxious to get people's attention, trying to make friends. Who knows? Ok, on to the next chapter.
  11. Lisa

    Ready

    Boy, I thought LAST WEEK'S chapter was hot!!! lol Great job, KC! Mikie's a real trouper, lol! Hope his "aftermath" doesn't hurt him too, too much.
  12. Lisa

    Chapter 44

    Fantastic ending, Fitz! I am another reader who needs to run out to 7-11 to buy more Kleenex. "Moving On" has made me cry, laugh, cry again, feel sadness, betrayal, depression, anger and pure joy. It has been a pleasure to read. I look forward to the sequel in October. One question though: I know you had mentioned in the past that the story was written by Scott in the future, which of course is shown in this last chapter. I just wondered if there was any significance to this. Why 2017? Just curious...
  13. Yay, Brad! lol I feel bad for Rhyder b/c yes, he was looking for some hot hunka, hunka manmeat, specifically Jason's since he knows he can't have Sam's. But he was also looking for that connection. When Jase didn't cuddle with him after, it was all like wham, bam, thank you ....err, Sam fits, lol, thank you Rhy, Rhy was disappointed. Jase just wanted to get back to the party now that he had his fun. I agree with the reviewer who said he/she didn't think Jason was done with Rhyder. I don't either. I think he really likes him. And we know how much Rhyder likes Jason. Hopefully Caleb won't number one: kill Jase, and number two: tell Rhyder "I told you so."
  14. Lisa

    Identity Crisis

    Wow, Oscar took a big step in this chapter admitting that he's probably gay or at least bi. I was shocked to learn about Oli's folks, tho. Wow, the both of them are bi, that's so cool. It's good that he did that research on Oli, or to better understand Oli. It shows that he is supporting him and he wants to learn more about him. I can't wait to read about his conversation with Oli's parents. Omg, Oscar's folks (especially his father), is going to flip a lid if he finds out about him.
  15. And Oskar seems to like him back. Oskar is definitely acting nice and friendly to Freddyfrog. lol Is that the name Astrid calls him? This was a good chapter. I wonder what will happen during the night?
  16. What a nightmare for Sue! So many things gone wrong with the wedding. Hopefully that's not an omen of what the marriage will be like. lol
  17. Lisa

    Hard

    I really enjoyed reading about how Marcus' feelings changed with Jacob. He's so crass and nasty (although his choice of words is really funny: twatwaffle (my personal fave), cuntflap), and as time goes on, he counts on Jacob more and more but pretty much refuses to acknowledge it until his mother calls about his father being in the hospital. At at the end, we see that Marcus is human after all. He just is a nasty coot but his meanness is just a defense mechanism so people don't get close to him. Or maybe subconsciously he's just like his old man and can't help himself. Either way, it was a great story, Thorn!
  18. Can you clone Nanna? I want one? She is wonderful. And to me, The Vow makes perfect sense. This was a really beautiful chapter, Cole. And it made me so sad for Great Uncle Harry.
  19. Lisa

    City Lights

    Goddammit, now I have to go to Best Buy and buy another computer. Mine just internally combusted due to all the heat from your chapter.
  20. Lisa

    Cowboy Summer

    Lol, my kid loves Brad Paisley! I gotta listen to this song; Dierks and Hunter Hayes sing on it. Sigh...
  21. I always wanted to find me a nice strong cowboy. =) Idk...I like Jason. True, he's a man-whore, but you can't hold that against him. lol He does seem to really like Rhyder. I will admit, I think he was going a bit too fast for our pretty boy and I think that if they went any further then Rhyder would have regretted it. I'm looking forward to the party - or is it a bonfire? Well, party, bonfire, same thing I guess. I was just thinking Jason loves lighting the field on fire - sorta like a bonfire. At the bonfire, out in the sticks Country backwoods, homegrown hicks Bonfire, dance a little jig, Hold up your cup and take another swig Won't sleep til dawn, party right down to the wire At the bonfire Sorry, couldn't resist. Just tryin' to keep up w/y'all country folk.
  22. Ok, so I have to admit: I had to Google Max Thieriot. lol The name sounded really familiar though. I've seen him in a few things, I think. Oh, but when I Googled him it said that he's engaged. Then I clicked on the person's name and saw "it" was a "she". Unless that's all just a front or something to squash rumors... I will tell you that I was talking (read: writing online), to someone and praising you to the high heavens a few months ago and I mentioned "Waiting Outside the Lines". When I told him about that story of yours he said something about it being a fan fiction. (I didn't even notice that in that summary portion of the story page, of course it wouldn't matter to me; all I saw was ...by Comicality and I knew I had to read it. lol), and I ran to my best friend, Google, and lo and behold! These kids are real! lol And the story title is real! And it's a pretty good song too! So that was pretty cool. I'll tell you though, when "Prison Break" was on, I used to read these celebrity mags, "Us Weekly", "People", etc., and I used to cut out pictures of Wentworth Miller (my kid used to call him Wentwock, don't ask me why), and put them up in my kitchen! lol And of course Matt Dallas, while my kids were actually paying attention to the storyline of "Kyle XY", my eyes were stuck on his dreamy eyes and baby face, oh yeah, and his non-existent bellybutton. lol And don't get me going about Matt Bomer! So yeah, hopefully more stars will come out and be able to live their lives the way they want to without hiding and running in fear. If only people would stop harassing them and realize they are people like everyone else and stop with their hate, this world would be a better place. It just makes me so angry that people can be so stupid and hate someone for something they can't even control!!!! How were these idiots raised? Ok, I'm done with my rant, sorry. Comicality, I noticed you posted another chapter of "The Secret Life of Billy Chase". Any chance your shorter running stories will show up? Just thought I'd ask. When I first found GA you were probably into your 800th Billy Chase and I thingk "New Kid" was still around. I would have loved to read those stories, but I just didn't have the time to start and read them straight through. One day I hope. But I do look forward to the shorter stories you're working on. To me, you're a legend just like Dom Luka.
  23. Lisa

    Chapter 3

    Oh shit, is Cal going to confront Mike? Not a good idea, especially since Mike is so pissed. Cal should wait until Mike cools off a bit. I like how the boys 'took to each other' so quickly. lol
  24. Yay, Rhyder and Co. are back! Jason is sweet, but predatory. I can tell. Just by him unbuttoning his shirt and leaning against the rail with that sexy pose, lol, and he knew it! He knew the effect he would have on Rhyder! Rhyder doesn't stand a chance. lol So I was reading the first part of this chapter while I was waiting for Office Max to open. And then of course I burst into tears just about the same time Rhyder did when he was hugging Shura. That was such a sad but touching scene. Let Jason take him riding in his truck, let him pay attention to Rhyder - he really does need someone to talk to and hang out with. Even if they may not be doing much talking or hanging. lol
  25. Lisa

    Surprises in the dark

    Better watch it, KC - that scene may specify as 'computer-watching-porn' and try to internally conbust. lol Was it too hot? Is there even such a thing????? Neva heard of it. lol Hopefully the next three, four, five, or more times go just as well. lol
×
×
  • Create New...