Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Lisa

Editor
  • Posts

    10,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lisa

  1. Lisa

    Chapter 9 - Salt

    Isaac is such a bitch! He's so jealous, he's way obvious about it. But good for Chuck - he was great with the comebacks. He's good thinking on his feet. But whoa, so much salt! lol You know, I never cook with salt. The only things I'll put salt on are baked potatoes and corn on the cob. My mom never cooked with salt; she had to be real careful of her sodium intake, so I never think about adding it. Ah, healthier for you w/o it, isn't it?
  2. Lisa

    Chapter 43

    Zach picked up on 'damn' but not on 'prick'?! lol (this was when Scott was going over Noah's web design he had handed in) I agree, the teacher seemed to have it out for him. I think that was totally unprofessional. Why would a teacher care what age a student is? Zach was so cute with the new baby and the broked phone. lol I loved the way Noah walked right into having to have BOTH talks with Zach. lol That was pretty funny. =) I'm going to hate to see this story end also. I feel like I'm a part of their lives. That means that you did an awesome job in telling their story.
  3. Lisa

    Chapter 9

    Who was it that Hugh's father was burying in the backyard? There is so much intrigue now interwoven in the story, it's hard to believe this is all coming about b/c of the poor boy who's lying in that makeshift hospital room at Hugh's brother's house. I find it cute that Rick and Toby want to help (of course by trying to convince Hugh that he needs THEIR help), but they should probably stay away. I can't see that learning anything more about Hugh's past would be good for Rick's recurring nightmares.
  4. I think it's horrible the way they have to either hide or be thrown into the spotlight just for being seen out in public. This would never happen with a straight couple. Who cares? Can't they just be? Can't they just live their lives the way they want to (as long as they're not hurting anyone), and be free to enjoy the same things as straight couples (including privacy)? I mean, not that I'm hypocritical, I do believe they should have their privacy and it should be a non-issue, but when I saw on Bing that Wentworth Miller came out in a letter to some Russian film woman, I couldn't click on the site fast enough. lol B/c you know, he is a hunka-hunka manmeat and wow, some lucky dude is gonna snag him. =) Sigh. He's dreamy. Ok, on to your story, lol. So even though I devoured a lot of those articles on him, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't stop seeing any movies or TV shows he's in. In fact, that would make me want to watch them MORE! lol So people should just leave Ben alone and let he and Mark do what straight couples do and just live their lives in peace. Strangulation fetish? Eh, not my thing. At all. A few years ago a seventeen-year-old boy died that way when he was j/o on his PARENT'S BED!!! It's a really dangerous fetish to have, imo. I'm rereading this and trying to think how that works when you're trying to choke yourself and get off at the same time. Not good. So don't be gettin' any ideas,Thorn, about Ben and/or Mark having to call 911 b/c of this fetish. Ok? lol Then you'd have to write yet ANOTHER tabloid story on THAT! lol
  5. Lisa

    Chapter 7

    Hmmm, so many people hit the 'like' button, but no one is reviewing... I'm surprised that Andy finally admitted to lying about Dillon. It' good that it came out now and I'm sure all the parents understood why he lied. I'm sure he's also glad that he confessed to being gay. Now I think he can relax a little and not have to worry about hiding it. As always, looking forward to the next chapter, Uplifted!
  6. Ok, so really weird thing: right before I clicked on your link, my best friend texted me to tell me about the VMAs which were on tonight. She was telling me about Macklemore and Jennifer Hudson singing and I'm like, "What's a Macklemore?" lol Seriously, never heard of the guy. So I Googled him and one of the first sites was about the VMA awards that was posted only a few minutes prior. So I clicked on it and it was saying how wonderful the video was and how great a song him and Ryan Lewis wrote and sung, etc., etc. I went back to your link and clicked on it, and guess what? It was the same video! lol Beautiful song, beautiful video. Thanks for sharing, Comicality! =) Oh hey, and don't forget some of the other people who have come out recently: the football guy Jason Collins (who introduced Macklemore, according to Google), the WWE guy, Darren Young...I think that's all I remember. Oh yeah, Raven-Symone, from the kid's show, "That's So Raven". (Another kid's show I used to watch a lot, or at least listen to from the kitchen a lot, lol)
  7. Lisa

    Soft

    I do agree it is a different type of story that I'm used to reading. Although I never mind curses (and use them way too much myself sometimes), with Marcus' anger, his cursing got to be a bit annoying. But, this is how he is; this is his personality; he wouldn't be any other way. Jacob, on the other hand, I think wouldn't normally curse so much. Just a feeling I get. But I have to admit, i was cracking up with their choice of curses, some of which I never heard of before! lol 'Fart twat' or something like that, I don't remember, but the words they used to enhance their curses were hysterical! And yes, Thorn, we use 'twat' here in the states too. It means the same thing here as it does there. lol. Personally, I think Marcus uses curse words so much and has this angry persona to keep people away. I'm not sure what his father had done to him as a child, since we know whatever it was, it was bad, but he's so angry and miserable. I think that's all a defense mechanism to stop him from getting close to others and maybe even caring for them. And vice-versa. But now you have Jacob, who can match him wit for wit, which secretly Marcus really loves. (I'm guessing). After all, no one else would dare got head to head with him. But I really think he likes the attention he gets from Jacob. And the nastier he is to Jacob, the more Jacob tries to get his attention. I guess they're both a bunch of sick fucks. lol J/K But I really think that something Marcus' father did during his childhood made him this way. Made him so angry and nasty, and made him push people away. I'm looking forward to finding out more about him. Despite his truck driver mouth. lol (Or in spite of it) Fucktwat, hehe
  8. Just read Wentworth's letter to the Russian film woman and I was really impressed. But he did go to Princeton, after all. I've loved him since "Prison Break" and I'm so happy to hear this news. =) Seriously, he's terrific. I've been tortured to sit through many episodes of "Fred" and even though the show was not great, lol, Lucas Cruikshank is adorable. I did love him in the "I-Carly" episode (s) he was in. There was another show he was in, but I can't remember it. So, good for him! I know the other boy you had posted his video last week I think. Or someone did.
  9. What a beautiful chapter, but I can't believe they didn't make up some excuse to their friends. I don't know what they could have said, but not to have their friends cover for them was just stupid. lol I hope they don't get in too much trouble.
  10. Eiri's "mother" is a witch! I know I probably said it before, but she is. And she has no clue how she's hurting her own son and her nephew. Her own son can't ever tell her about himself and Jo b/c she's such a homophobic bitch. Good for Dmitri though for not backing down. I like him more and more with every chapter. =) Hopefully after this concert, we won't see Kresten the creep anymore, right? lol
  11. Lol, now you gotta add Bryce and Dom to the list of crossovers. This was very cute. I could see poor Bry not paying any attention to the horse and just falling right off. That would be me too. =)
  12. The salt of the earth. Was that quote used in "Godspell"? Just curious...it got me thinking about the song from the play. Dylan and Chuck are overthinking everything. They just need to take things one step at a time. Dylan shouldn't freak out and think that just b/c Chuck wants to cook him breakfast the next day, that that will set the precedence for every time Chuck stays over. I just hope the young, hairless guy in Dylan's nightmare wasn't Chuck. Because wasn't the young. hairless guy in the nightmare standing in the way of Dylan reaching Ron? In his conscious mind, I hope Dylan doesn't push Chuck away b/c he misses Ron so much. Or...maybe Chuck has nothing to do with Dylan's nightmare; maybe the young, hairless guy in the nightmare is whatever Dylan left of out the story with Ron. That other thing he wasn't going to tell Chuck about yet. Hmmmm, the subconscious mind plays a lot of tricks on people. I just hope Dylan doesn't push Chuck away b/c of his burgeoning feelings for him, or b/c of the love he still has for Ron. Ron would want him to move on and be happy. (I'm assuming) Here's to hoping the proverbial salt on Dylan and Chuck's wounds heal and they can be happy together. =)
  13. Lisa

    The Fells

    Love this new story, Enpassant! Fredrik seems so cute and shy. I like the banter between him and his dad. So what's the story with his mother? What happened to her? I'm assuming that his parents had him while they were still in high school... I'm looking forward to chapter two. And what's going on with "Snowy Road"? You didn't abandon it, did you?
  14. "At least the neighbors are quiet." lol You got that right, Bobby! lol This was cute. Creepy though with the graveyard. Hope his mom's gonna be ok... I wonder if there's a prompt out there to tie all the characters in the chapters together?
  15. Lol, Sasha! I want a sequel after the sequel. haha Ooohhh, maybe Z&Z can go on vacation with Bay and Issac. That would be an awesome sequel sequel.
  16. Lisa

    Big Day Today

    Loved the tattoo! Personally, I'm not into tats, but that one was so appropriate. Although I have heard NEVER ink the name of your loved one on you. lol But in happily-ever-after-land, it's perfect! Just reading the chapters from Zupan's pov, and him going from stained, worn, t-shirt, sweatpant wearing Olympic murderball champ to trouser-wearing, nice shirt wearing, tie wearing guy and with all the love in his heart for Zander, just came through the pages. Just his thoughts when he was looking at Zander or missing him or talking to his friends about him, all screamed love. It was really beautiful, Sasha. I'll really miss these group of guys. Maybe someday you'll do a sequel? Excellent story, Sasha! I look forward to reading more from you. 'll
  17. Lisa

    Sit, Stay, Beg

    I'm so glad Zu's parents finally came around. So the whole time his mom was talking on the phone it was about Tia's work with the disabled children in Vietnam? And nothing about Zupan calling her up for a date? lol Wow, Zu really did jump the gun there, didn't he? lol Zander of course charmed them to pieces, which he's supposed to do. Ok, on to the last chapter. I hope Zoltan can come back for the wedding...
  18. Ceasar? Caesar? sounds absolutely adorable. A German Shephard/Pitt mix - lol - don't try to buy an airplane ticket for him. lol They get such bad reps though. I had a beautiful Pitbull mix. I don't know what she was mixed with but she was sweet, and cute and just perfect. She died last week. I'm still heartbroken. She was only three and a half. Anyway, before I get tears all over my keyboard, this was such a cute chapter. Of course Zu knew Zander was going to say yes! Ok, on to the next one - I see you've been very busy today, Sasha!
  19. Lisa

    Stranded

    What a cute chapter, Kitt. Those poor boys just got themselves into a load of trouble. lol And just when they thought they were saved. =)
  20. Put down that Candy Crush (?) and start reading - you are missing out on soooooo many awesomely wonderful stories, "Paradox" being one of them. Check out Sunshine's other stories too; they're equally wonderful. =)
  21. Lisa

    Chapter 1

    I'm trying to work my way thru your awesome stories and I came across this gem. At first it was so believable and I went with it. Until Willy undressed and lo and behold, at thirteen, his dick was ten inches soft! And forty-three hard! lol OMG, talk about reaming Peter/Paula/Pawtaak (?) a new one! lol Then I thought Peter was going to wake up in class and realize that was all a dream. I don't think I laughed that hard reading anything. Ever. It was pure genius. Hysterical! Wow, I gotta read more...
  22. Lisa

    Zombie Diets

    Haha, glad I read this BEFORE I ate breakfast! lol Never got into zombies myself...now I know why. Great job, Kitt putting your little voice to work. It should be doing something besides watching TV in your head. lol J/K
  23. Lisa

    Setting things right

    That was very cute. Serves that cheating scum right for throwing away three years of a relationship on some freshman twink. Just hope that Rob's ok...
  24. Lisa

    The Brief Silence

    Oh, Ben, been there, done that, with the anxiety of waiting for that person to text you back, or email you, it's all-consuming. The anxiety, the waiting can drive you crazy. When Ben didn't feel like getting out of bed and just laying around all day watching TV, that's exactly how one feels when their anxiety level is almost through the roof. Except of course, you can't concentrate on the TV at all. And all the way across the pond, Mark is going thru the same thing, but worse, b/c he already has depression and anxiety issues. So imagine him, reading all about his b/f's "girlfriend", and the parties and dinners they go to, etc. All innocent, and deep down Mark knows that too, but seeing it plastered all over the internet and on buses (like Jennifer Aniston had to endure while her ex was out cavorting with the enemy - hers was legit though), Mark is only thinking that with all this Hollywood glamour, why would Ben want to be with him? Ben's probably not even thinking about him; he's too busy being a playboy. All these horrible thoughts that can just drive you nuts. I can't wait till these two see each other again. Ben has GOT to say those three little words that he knows he means! Especially now since he knows Mark loves him. Terrific chapter, Thorn!
  25. Lisa

    Chapter 7 - Ron

    I think that whatever Dylan didn't tell Chuck about Ron or him has to do with Issac. Issac is an asshole. At one point him and Dylan were friendly but now they're not. Issac does his best to piss Dylan off and Dylan usually takes the bait, but it seems like Issac is the one who enjoys this, not Dylan. So...what did Issac do that Dylan feels all this guilt over? You and your cliffies, Cole! lol
×
×
  • Create New...