-
Posts
10,280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Lisa
-
Wow Graeme, this was amazing. I really liked it. It's so different than anything else I've ever read. I'd love for a second chapter to see what hsppens next. =)
-
I got all choked up there at the end, thinking it was really the end, but then Jason asked, same time next week, and I had to laugh through my tears. lol I guess they both can't just walk away. it's so sad; they love each other but that's not enough for a long-distance relationship. It's true that long-distance relationships are hard, but especially when there is no end in sight. It's not like one person is off at school and will come back at some point. I do see Jason's point about relocating back to Atlanta. I see Will's point also, but maybe Will can give in and see what happens. He may actually love Macon. He can certainly put out a few feelers or contact anyone he may know in that area for a work referral. He can contact the hospitals in the area just to get a feel of what it would be if he moved his practice there or even if he could go into practice with other doctors. Maybe like a "Private Practice" type of place. (God, I loved that show. Wonder if it's still on...) Anyway, if Will loves Jason and he doesn't want to lose him, then he should at least try. Worst comes to worst he can always go back to Atlanta. That's my opinion anyway. I think true love is so hard to find that when you do find it you should hang on to it with all your might and fuck whatever or whoever else is trying to get in your way. I was surprised the diner allowed smoking. And allow patrons to walk in with wifebeaters. lol But I guess in such a small place they don't pay attention to rules and such. lol And Darla is fucking hysterical! Every time she opened he rmouth I was cracking up! Great chapter, Fitz! I also want everyone to get their HEA's.
-
Shit, that's probably my bad about Eleven's comment. I didn't even think to look at the story tags. Sorry, sacred. As far as the chapter goes, yes, it was extremely intense. That Monster lives up to his name. As if raping Zune wasn't enough trauma, he had to beat him up also while he was at it. I can also see where Zune's anger is coming from regarding Brown Eyes. Even though the guy has been nice and gentle with him and sympathetic, he is the one who drove him over to Monster, knowing full well what was going to happen to him. Of course I'm sure if Brown Eyes said or did anything to thwart Monster's plans (or Ma'am's for that matter), he would have paid a high price for his betrayal. I'm glad Angel was there to comfort Zune. He really needs someone on his side in that hellhole. I'm curious what's going on outside the brothel. What are Zune's family and friends thinking? Are they looking for him? Did they file a missing person's report? Will that scum Darryl ever fess up? Excellent chapter, sacred! Another chapter that leaves me at the edge of my seat wanting more.
-
Well, the ending quotes definitely are very appropriate, given what's happened to you. Again, I'm sorry for your loss, Elias. Being burglarized is a very traumatic thing in itself, but they didn't just take a computer or a TV here and there; they took your way of living. I can't imagine, not even talking about the WASHER AND DRYER (WTF?), but your whole solar set-up with the batteries (ten at least, right? And they're big things too and heavy), and the whole converter that converts the energy, it's hard to think that someone would actually go through all that trouble to steal those things. I'm really sorry. I hope your insurance company pulls through for you. As far as this chapter goes, I'm glad Matt showed up, but I'm a bit disappointed in Andy. He really should have waited for Matt. Thomas shouldn't have been the one waiting for Matt; Andy should have been the one. I just hope when their little four-way is over, they'll still be good. Looking forward to the next half! lol
-
Chapter 12: Setting The Stage
Lisa commented on x Trevor x's story chapter in Chapter 12: Setting The Stage
Melanie and Jaemin deserve each other. They're both blackmailing, manipulative bitches. I feel so badly for Sterling; he certainly doesn't deserve Miracle's hate and Melanie's lies. Good chapter, Trevor. -
The beginning was hysterical! Evan picturing a three-way with Asa and Chandler. Omg...as I'm imagining A&C were picturing also. lol And Evan's mom - she was going to pick him up at EIGHT O'CLOCK!!!!! Too funny! Excellent chapter as always, Comsie!
-
Boy, Jake was a real asshole in this chapter. That's so humiliating for Caleb for Jake to totally ignore him and then TALK ABOUT HIM BEHIND HIS BACK AND LAUGH AT HIM. And Caleb was so worried about Jake for those two days he wasn't in school, what a shit Jake was. Jake readily made those promises to Caleb, but did he make them and know he wouldn't keep them? I know Caleb wants to trust Jake, but I have a feeling he's going to get hurt again. Terrific chapter, furnished!
-
I'm already pining for Trey! lol The closer they get in these three weeks, the harder it will be to leave each other. Great chapter, Renee!
-
Another great chapter, Lee. I love your writing style. I can feel how confused Ryan is with a few of these new feelings he has for Isaac. And Isaac's a funny guy - loved the pants comments. lol Oh, I thought Isaac had blue eyes; in this chapter they were grey...
-
As soon as Isaac introduced himself in the support group I knew it had to be the same Isaac. lol I will say though, that this community theater director knows no bounds. lol Not sure if our little community theater in the next town over would go to such extremes as send a guy into a gay bar to observe. lol On to ch. 3...
-
I've been meaning to read this since you first posted. So, I'm a few months behind...at least I have two more chapters to catch up on! =) What a great start though! That bitch Cassie was cheating on Ryan and gave him an STD. So is that how she lost the baby? From the herpes? That's really sad. I can't believe she knew all this time and never said anything to Ryan! What a bitch! Wait a minute - she left eight months ago, but they slept together three weeks ago. But she left b/c she knew she had herpes? So she's had it for eight months or longer. Was she being treated for it? And Ryan only contracted it from the last time they were together? What a mess. Ok, on to chapter two.
-
Hey, back off, I saw Luke first! lol I actually had a dream about him about five or six months ago. It was weird: he rang my doorbell and I opened it and ran into his arms (sorry Mrs. B, lol) Actually, my newest crush is Hunter Hayes. What a cutie-patootie! I just can't believe I missed two chapters! Luckily I was checking out the 'Newest Stories' tab and saw this and said, "Shit, I didn't see this during the week!" Anyway, I'm rambling. It's 2:30 a.m. and I gotta get to bed. I have some hot hunky country boys waiting for me. lol
-
Well, listening to "Country Girls Shake it for Me" always gets me in a good mood! Most of Luke's songs do. You got a great writer there in your corner, Huk. It's good that Cole's helping you. =) I was heartbroken at the end of this chapter. At least Aaron's parents can see how a parent's rejection can hurt a child. I can't believe they won't let Slade stay in contact with his siblings. They are horrible "parents". I use that term very loosely, b/c a parent is supposed to love their child unconditionally. Why are they punishing Slade for something that he can't even control? I just hope Aaron doesn't get himself hurt by storming over there. His parents better follow him - I don't trust Slade's "father" at all. Excellent chapter, Huk! I'm on pins and needles already waiting for the next update! lol
-
The Parental Confrontation
Lisa commented on huktaunluv's story chapter in The Parental Confrontation
Wow, what a powerful chapter, Huk! The coming out scene with the parents got me all choked up. Aaron is so lucky to have parents like his. Ok, so his dad needed time to cool off a bit, but that's ok. He came around in the end and he was honest with Aaron when he told him what he learned from the Bible and the love he feels for Aaron is fighting a strong battle in his heart. It's good that he was honest with him. Slade's parents are just ignorant. His mom is stupid, thinking that she had anything to do with it. His father is an asshole. I was actually hoping that when Aaron's dad had the talk with Slade, he was asking him if he wanted to move with them to Boston. What's going to happen once Aaron leaves? Slade's father may get physical with him. What's he going to do? Can he stay with someone else? Terrific chapter, Huk. Ok, on to chapter six. I can't believe I missed all these updates! -
Cute chapter! I was laughing at Nikki's slip! Boyfriend, wow, that could have gone all kinds of bad. lol I can't remember if he's out to his grandfather... Looking forward to the next chapter, redhead!
-
Chapter 31 - Mixed Doubles
Lisa commented on Cole Matthews's story chapter in Chapter 31 - Mixed Doubles
Hmmm, I had thought that the two Kelli's were going to go out together. Oh well. Chuck and Dylan were so great with the kids; I think they'll be wonderful parents. And Brandon is just so precious: "Uzie" "Dillwill" He is so cute! lol I'm glad even Kelli's "lumbar pardy" went well. lol -
Little "Brandon-speak" was so cute at the end of the chapter! Can't wait to read about their little "lumber party", lol. Loved Chuck's 'tiny tushy' - haven't heard that word in a lllooonnnggg time! lol So...Dylan and Chuck are acting very domesticated now. Dylan's dad and stepmom(I'm assuming Alisha - so close to my name but w/o the 'h' - is his stepmom), are coming to dinner and Chuck is cooking. Very cute. Isaac has mellowed out so much since he's met Raleigh. That's a good thing - he was such a bitch before. lol But I really want to hear the story about Ron cheating on Dylan. Why is Dylan defending him? Great chapter, Cole! Ok, on to the next one! Can't believe I missed this one!
-
Love this new story, Cassie! Interesting how Long Green-Haired Boy knew all about how to put on corsets. lol What's more interesting, is the fact that they make corsets for men! Who knew? So Mikeal (cool name, btw), is being very bold in his actions. I wonder if Long Green-Haired Boy will remember the kiss in the morning? Can't wait for the second chapter!
-
Love this new story, Sasha!! I feel for Jeremy, being so afraid to come out, but I feel worse for Luke. Imagine how he feels when his b/f won't even acknowledge him in school? What a slap in the face! Can't wait for the next chapter!
-
Man, I was so angry when I read that Jaesun showed up at Jae's house! Poor Jae! And then to find out that his ex has been visiting his mom all the time! What a slap in the face! And his mom - does Gae In realize how badly her son was hurt by Jaesun? I think if it were me, I'd feel betrayed by the both of them. Great chapter, Sui!
-
No, not the Zombies!!!! Lol What a comical chapter, Kitt! No one knows what was going on - everyone is hungover, regardless if they had water or 'punch'. lol I really liked the black kitten; she was cute. But how the heck did she get inside the pumpkin? lol The witch certainly put a "spell" on all of them!
-
Damn, I'm really getting into reading about Chris and Jacob. lol Chris certainly is bitter, but he's blaming everything on the wrong people! He should be blaming his brother for the majority of it. And enough with blaming everyone. It's time to grow up and let it go. Otherwise you will grow up to be old and bitter. I was wondering about Jacob's running away. Did he quit his job? Did he even get in touch with the hospital? I feel badly for Jacob and Tara, who always have to worry about their mom. How the hell does the mom afford booze if she doesn't have money to pay the utilities? I think the kids are enabling her by paying for her. lol Great chapter, JMH! Thanks again for the quick updates!
-
Wacky Wednesday: Interview With Lisa
Lisa commented on Renee Stevens's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Lol, Sasha! You crack me up!!!! But I must ask you: what is a book? Oh yeah, those are those things with paper and bindings, right? Yeah, haven't read one of those since the computer was invented!!! lol All I can say, Sasha is thank you for writing wonderful stories that I can devour! If not for great authors like yourself, there would be nothing for me to review. Thank you, Sasha! I appreciate your kind words. -
CSR Book Club Csr Discussion Day: Wrangler Butts By Reddirtwriter
Lisa commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Reddirt - what a great interview! And I was just like you growing up: you couldn't find me w/o my face in a book. I remember reading "Wrangler Butts" on another site. I think it was my first western I ever read. lol Then you started posting "Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks" and I was hooked even more. I really like your writing style, I only wish you updated a little more frequently. Congrats Reddirt - and good luck with all of your other projects. =) -
Wow, Pink! You really know how to pull at those heartstrings, dont'cha? lol Luckily I had a brand new box of Kleenex with me! This was such a beautiful story and it was very well-written. I loved taking the journey with Charles, Charlie, Joe, and Jon. And I was thrilled at the end when J&J saw each other again, only two days had past, AND Jon didn't get hurt. Terrific story, Pink! I look forward to reading more from you...actually I see a new story you posted yesterday. I'll have to check it out. =)
