Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Lisa

Editor
  • Posts

    10,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lisa

  1. Anger takes a long time to get over. Two months is not a long time at all. It's especially hard since you will never know why Billy did what he did and you need closure so you can let the anger go and just remember the good times with Billy. Of course Billy wouldn't want you to be angry or sad - he would just want you to be happy. He didn't do what he did to upset you; he did it because for some reason, he couldn't face whatever pain he was going through anymore. Yes, it certainly was selfish but he must have felt that there was no other way. Again Jeremy, I'm really sorry for your loss.
  2. What a fantastic 'American Pride' type of song, like "Made in America". Craig Morgan has so many great songs. =) It was great reading about how they set up county fairs. I've only been to the Dutchess County Fair in NY State, but I don't think they had a rodeo or anything like that. And isn't it great that Rhyder and Bryce could walk around being so close and kissing and all and no one pays them any mind? I can't wait to find out how Rhyder and Bryce do in their competitions.
  3. Lisa

    Chapter 9

    Oh shit. Jesse's db father wants him? Not likely. Why is he doing this now? This is going to really screw with Jesse. I love the way Diego acclimated himself so quickly I was kinda wary though when he just offered to give Brandon lessons. I mean, the guy just moved there and he was sort of jumping the gun there I thought. But it all worked out in the end. =) Can't wait until Devon's birthday! lol
  4. Tristan's reactions to the 'after-Jessie-date' are totally spot-on! I know I'd be acting the same exact way if it were me. I think, instead of calling Jesse, Tristan should comment on the video. Then Jesse would get on and email him and then he'd want Tristan to call...yeah, that's what I would do. Awesome chapter as always, Comsie!
  5. Lisa

    Chapter 5

    Oh man, what a funny chapter! It's not bad enough that Evan is drooling over Chandler and Asa even BEFORE they start having convos with him! lol Now he's a mess! I think they're just hoping he'll bring Greyson along! lol Can't wait till the next chapter, Comsie! I wonder if Evan will mention to Greyson how C&A want to hang out in their hotel room. lol
  6. Lisa

    Bad News

    I have a really good friend who is positive. She got it from the slimebag she was seeing. He was living in Mexico and was doing it unprotected with every Tom, Dick, Harry, Mary and Jane. She goes to support groups and the horrible thing is, so many of these people are still out there doing it WITHOUT PROTECTION! How can someone knowingly spread this horrible disease around? They don't care. I guess their attitude is, if they're sick and miserable, everyone should be sick and miserable too. Of course in your story, the man's poor wife now has to be tested. Maybe the little girl too. Isn't it true that you can have it for a few years before you are diagnosed? What a sad, sad story, Graeme.
  7. Lisa

    Swan

    Holy shit, Sacred! I'm gonna find Daryl and smack him upside his slimy head! How could he do this to Zune?????? Zune was a friend! Zune was his GIRLFRIEND'S friend! Shit, as I said in the last chapter's reviews, when Carol finds out she's gonna castrate him! I hope Daryl gets some kind of conscience and goes to the cops. How the hell is Zune going to get out of there? Terrific chapter, Sacred!
  8. "This is gonna be one of those nights" - as soon as I saw the title, the song kept playing in my mind. Bye bye Brad, hello Tim. lol Now if you could just incorporate some Luke in there, I'll be happy. "Country boy shake it for me, boy, shake it for me." hehe I think Rhyder's eighteenth birthday is definitely going to be one of the best he's ever had and will ever have. I love Bryce. How can Rhyder possibly go home after a night like that? He finally belongs somewhere, he had friends, a boyfriend. How can he leave all that behind? Terrific chapter, Sasha! Can't wait to read about the rodeo!
  9. Lisa

    Reality Check

    I ditto everything Daithi said. Who the hell would want to go back to that? They didn't listen to a word Rhyder said. Why couldn't Rhyder TRY working on a ranch, being a cowboy, competing, doing what he loves to do? He can try it for a year and see if he really wants to do this for the rest of his life. He's only eighteen; he doesn't need to go to college right away. He can take time off to see if what he really wants to do now, will be the same as what he really wants to do in a year. There's no rush. Colleges will always be there. Hey, if he really loves it he can take classes in equine something, right? lol I know there's classes like that from another story I'm reading on here. lol Just goes to show that reading gay porn is very educational. Ok, on to the next chapter!
  10. Lisa

    Stark-Ass Naked!

    Omg, that comment from SoullessCynner - isn't that a take off from "The Song that Doesn't End" from Shari Lewis and her sock puppet? Shit, what's his name? lol I forgot, but I didn't forget the theme song, it just goes on and on and on, etc. lol This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, Therefore they continue singing it forever just because… This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, Therefore they continue singing it forever just because… This is the song that never ends, and it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, Therefore they continue singing it forever just because… Ok, so I had to Google it. Lambchop, that's the puppet's name. Anyway...that just brought me back - I used to play all her videos when my kids were little. Asher and Michael - that girl's comment (Kim or Kelsey), to Asher about looking good after being shot, was so uncalled for. True, he may look great, but shit girl, don't you think before you open up your mouth? Poor Ash. Loved the scene in the cab. lol Now it's Michael's turn to take care of a drunk horny Asher.
  11. Lisa

    Chapter 1

    Loved it, Sasha! Would have loved to read more and see how The Dick reacted. You got some Brad lovin' goin' on. lol =)
  12. Lisa

    Chapter 23

    Josexi, love that combo! I definitely need to buy more Kleenex after THAT chapter! Omg, I'm still crying! It's so cool that Alexi feels so much a part of Josh's family that he can sort of invite himself over to his mom's house and hang with her and Josh's sister. I'm sure he loves the fact that they're so different and not formal at all, compared to his family. They love each other so much I know they will do everything in their power to make it work. I know it will feel like decades away, but they can certainly see each other during the holidays, right? I'm so glad I didn't forget about this chapter! I moved a week ago and I've been trying to unpack while at the same time trying to catch up with all the updates I missed. Luckily I came across the paper where I wrote down all the stories I had to read and saw this one! =) I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve as far as these two boys seeing each other again! Great job, Sui!
  13. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y D A D D Y!!!
  14. Hope you had a great birthday, totallyy!
  15. Ooohhhh, oooohhh, based on your author's note at the end of the chapter, since I reviewed jI get food. Thank God b/c I'm starving! Hmmm, can you send me some cyber pizza? Or sushi? Or just a good old-fashioned cheeseburger? Yum. Thanks, Joe! I'm glad Otto's employers are letting A&X stay for awhile. I guess they shouldn't tell them why Xavier's mom kicked them out. So...why did Otto interrupt them, pray tell? lol Is he looking for some action too? hehe
  16. Lisa

    So I Can Love You

    Otto is turning into a lifesaver for A&X. Ok, on to the next chapter!
  17. I thought Susie was so cute. And she totally meant that comment as a compliment. I'm glad Kelly explained to Chuck what had been going on with Dylan. Even though he knew it b/c Dylan had told him, it's always good hearing it from someone else. Great chapter, Cole! I actually can't wait until Kelli and Kelly meet! lol
  18. I really liked Steve. He seemed like a sweet kid. He was a good kid for Chuck's first time, and vice-versa. On to ch.18!
  19. Lisa

    Chapter 8

    Shit, Andrew! I bit all my nails off and then started on my knuckles! Thank God they're all safe, otherwise I would have started on my toes. lol What a fantastic chapter, Andrew! I can't believe Diego's father was in on it. He was ready to kill them all (except for Diego, of course. At least I hope he wouldn't have killed him). Poor Diego. I'm glad he has somewhere to go though. One of your readers mentioned Erik. I forgot about him; I was thinking of the younger kid, Brandon... Anyway...as always, looking forward to more!
  20. Lisa

    Chapter 7

    Damn it, Andrew! I'm gone for a few days moving and w/o internet, just to come back to a kidnapping!!!!! Just when we all thought Mattie and Co. were safe! Shit! Ace was right! Luckily...I get to read the next chapter right away. hehe Great job, Andrew! Loved little Brandon! So cute and tenacious - he will go far in life with that attitude!
  21. Lisa

    Joined Up

    Boy, Caleb better come up with a plan and fast b/c the thought of those two boys not being together is getting me all choked up.
  22. Lisa

    Night Train

    Can't wait to read what Caleb has up his sleeve. Loved Sam putting condoms in Rhyder's jeans! That was a great touch! lol The boys together (R& are so cute! Kept hearing Jason Aldean's voice during this whole chapter: "Listen to the night train", in a loop in my head. On to ch. 14. =)
  23. Boy, spend a few days packing, moving and being w/o internet, and lookit what you miss! I have so many chapters to catch up on! I love Bryce - he is so sweet and him and Rhyder are so cute together. Hmmm, maybe since Rhyder is eighteen, he doesn't have to go back home. In the states he's a legal adult. Ok, on to the next chapter.
  24. Lisa

    Chapter Eight

    I agree with Daithi; something must have happened that Trey is so frantic to connect to Mark. It's like if something horrible happened on the mission, Trey is trying to continue living and being connected so intimately with another person is a good way of doing that.
  25. Lisa

    Chapter Seven

    Damn, how did I miss this update? I'm actually glad I did - now I don't have an evil cliffie hanging over my head. lol Ok, on to chapter eight.
×
×
  • Create New...